035, ᴏᴏᴘs...

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟑𝟎𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

"𝐨𝐡 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩"

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 their Anniversary and it's been. Eventful. Keleia was a month behind on her period and went through the 5 stages of Grief. All in one week.

"Mommy! I gotta talk to you" Keleia announced walking over to the woman sitting down on the couch.

Tori paused the TV show she was watching and gave her daughter all of her attention.

"My friend needs some advice, Hypothetically speaking, if you were her mother How would you feel if your 16 year old daughter was pregnant." Keleia asked fumbling with her fingers watching her reaction.

"Oh girl you fucked up," Tori got out her eyes widened once she realized what was happening.

"I know and I want to fix it but I don't know how," Keleia groaned feeling tears prickle her eyes.

"Who what when where why and how?" Tori asked knowing damn well she knew who why and how.

"Please mom, I think my Teenage years are ruined." Keleia cried dropping her head.

"I know this is emotional Keleia because I went through the Same thing with Zyier. And if it's one thing I can provide for you is assistance because that's the only thing you need from me. Everything else is on you and Bryce now." Tori consoled grabbing her daughters shoulders.

"Just know I love you Keleia And if you need anything I'm always going to be there for you whether you know it or not." She added watching Keleia nod understandingly.

"The real question is, what do you plan on doing with it?" Tori asked slightly glancing at Keleia's stomach.

"Keep it, I already got attached and I love kids" Keleia answered convincing herself as she talked.

'Bryce wants to be a dad anyway' she thought waving the thought off.

"You love kids until you get to see them everyday," Tori mumbled scratching her head.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Keleia asked with a laugh.

"Nothing, how far along are you and who knows?" Tori chuckled rubbing her face as if she was stressed.