020, ᴘᴀɴɪᴄ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋs

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐣𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐝
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭"

𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐇'𝐒 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇𝐃𝐀𝐘 and she wanted a chill birthday. She invited all her close ones and they were just going to Swim and party. Including Tori, Zyier, and Keleia.

It didn't really make a difference because she knew they were coming anyways. They started early, preparing for the party. The music could be heard from outside of the house.

Keleia was having a...Day? Nothing was going her way so far. Not how her bathing suit came out. Savannah's birthday present didn't get there in time.

And to top it all off they had their first cheerleading practice leaving her sore. Nothing was going right.

She's already cried twice because of her hair and bathing suit. She prays nothing else happens that causes her to cry.

"Fuck, I'm sorry Bryce" she mumbled picking up his hats from off the floor.

"It's fine," he waved off slipping his hoodie off of his body. He was done changing into his Swim trunks so now he just needed to take his shirt off. Keleia could not wait.

"I just fucked up everything today, I'm sorry." She groaned stomping her foot.

"Mama, it's fine. I promise, it's just some hats. I can buy more" He shrugged cupping her face into his hands.

She nodded still feeling guilty. She felt her face heat up feeling embarrassed. Tears prickled her eyes threatening to come out.

"Baby don't cry, it's fine I'm serious" he Muttered to her after pulling her into a hug.

"Today has not been going my way at all, I feel like a fuck up" she cried into him, make that three times she cried in one day.

"Baby calm down, it's not that serious. Everything will get better I promise. Breathe baby breathe" he rubbed her back trying to get her down to a point where she was comfortable enough to leave the room.

She nodded once again taking her deep breaths. It calmed her down but it could be one last simple thing before she got set off again.

"You good?" He spoke softly pulling back to see her face.

"Yeah," she whispered pulling away. One thing she loved about Bryce was his patience towards her.

He always took his time With her. He knew how she felt about certain things. She was sensitive to a certain point depending on the Problem.