022, ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛs

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞
𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝟐𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐

"𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞."

"𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 bitch on," Keleia mugged jerking her head back.

"Did you see her eyes? She looked coked out, I just ain't say nothin tho" Bryce mumbled shaking his head in disbelief.

Keleia turned around to face Bryce as she squinted, almost immediately he knew she was going to start cussing him out so he decided to stop it before it happened.

"Nah, don't do that. Cause you know i told her we was together, don't blame none of this shit on me cause I ain't the one at fault" he shook his head backing away from her.

"Ouuuu, trouble in paradise" Bronny instigated as he walked by the couple.

"Mind ya business, worry about brook" Keleia shot back before leaning up to give Bryce a kiss.

While the two young teens kissed, Zyier calmed Jocelyn down and Brooklyn and Bronny danced together with no music.

"Excuse me, I don't want to be a horrible person and break up y'all kiss but we gotta talk to y'all" Zyier cleared his throat standing in front of The couple.

They finally pulled away and turned to look at them. Bronny walked with Brooklyn over to them too.

"We have an announcement to make" Jocelyn smiled crossing her arms.

"We are having a baby" they both said at the same time. Everyone's jaws dropped and it went silent.

"Prove it," Keleia said, it was like the day they found out Keleia and Bryce was dating all over again.

"I know you seen this fucking belly" Jocelyn revealed pulling up her jacket.

"Zyier getting money now so I just thought he was feeding you good" Keleia shrugged looking around as if everyone thought the same way.

"Congrats bro," Bronny ignored her daping Zyier up, "let me be the god father"

"Uh no, we already got the god father and mother." Jocelyn laughed putting her jacket back over her stomach.

"Does mom know?" Keleia asked Zyier still zoned out at the stomach.

"Yeah, she was the first person I told." He answered after nodding his head.

"A child at 17 is crazy, I'm tryna get like you" Bryce smirked causing Keleia to hit him in his chest.

"Hell nah, I'm not producing a baby until I'm out of highschool" Keleia shook her head with Bryce mugging her.