042, ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇᴇᴇᴇᴇ !

CAPTIVATING....

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫
"𝑲𝒆𝒌𝒆"
𝐋𝐨𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬, 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞
𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒

"𝐎𝐡 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲,"

"𝐁𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐈 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 calling me at 2:30 in the morning, we live across the street from each other?" Bryce's raspy voice asked once the phone answered.

"Well if you'd let me finish I was going to tell you I'm in labor." Keleia said sitting down on the floor of her walk in closet.

She was folding clothes to put in her Baby bag since she decided to procrastinate for the longest.

Bryce tried to tell her she should get it out the way but she didn't listen.

"Why do you sound so Calm?" He asked with the sound of rustling on his side of the phone.

"My water broke damn near 30 minutes ago but I gotta do the bag," she explained silently pouting at the tiny clothes in her hands.

Bryce sucked his teeth at her comment with a door slamming on his side.

"Whatever, I'll be there in a minute." He mumbled before hanging up.

She hummed putting her phone down on the counter as she stood up slowly. She grabbed the baby bag and put it on her bed.

She took her time getting ready, she couldn't leave without someone driving her so she was just going to take her time so Bryce could get there.

She picked up her bag she was taking and checked through it to make sure she had everything.

She heard her door open but she already knew who it was.

"So you just takin' yo sweet ass time like youn have a whole baby 'bout to fall out" Bryce immediately said when he walked into her room.

"I'm almost done I just have to change and fix my hair. You can take the bags down though." She told him slipping a hoodie over her head.

"Am I putting the car seat in your car or my car?" Bryce asked grabbing both bags off of her bed.

"Um, probably mine since it's a truck and yours is practically a race car." Keleia shrugged putting her necklace on.

Bryce nodded to himself walking out of the room. Keleia slowly brushed up her edges and applied some lipgloss.

After feeling like she looked good she smiled at herself in the mirror and grabbed some extra rubber bands for her braces.

Lil bro Bryce💯
Yo bro she's going to have the baby today js letting you know when you wake up🙏🏾
Delivered 2:45 Am

Zyier🤞🏾💯
Aw shit we'll be down there soon make sure my sister is safe😐

Lil bro Bryce 💯
Aight bro I got u
Read 2:56

Keleia waddled outside to where Bryce parked in pain. She had to walk down some stairs which is not good while being in labor.

Bryce was outside waiting for her, he shook his head seeing her look all dolled up just to have a baby.

"You did not have to get all dolled up to have a baby" he scoffed opening the door for her.

"Yes I did, cause I know you gon' call everyone after they come and you finna take pictures of me and them. I know how you get trust me." She rolled her eyes putting her seatbelt on.

"Yea yea whatever"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐄𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄⬎

𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝟑 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 since Keleia got checked in and she's 9 centimeters dilated.

Her and bryce have been talking and chillin' before bryce went home to take a shower but he came back not too long after.

They told her she would be pushing in a few minutes. She informed her mom about what was happening and Bryce called lebron and Savannah.

Bryce maximus❣️
Ma Keleia went into labor and now we are in the hospital which is why I left so early
Read 5:32 am

Mommy❤️
Okay baby boy, I wish her a safe delivery we'll be there
Read 5:33 Am

Lebron and Savannah said they were coming after the baby was born. But that was something they were going to do if Bryce told them or not.

They were going to find out somehow.

Bryce also told Keleia that he told Zyier she was having the baby and that they were coming out soon.

"I mean it's 8 out there since it's 5 here, so who knows they might be on their way" he shrugged as he rubbed her feet.

"I mean as long as he gets here safely it doesn't matter when we'll be in the hospital for like 2 days." She told him toying with the hospital bracelet on her arm.

She couldn't wait to push this baby out of her body and meet them.

They told them after they ran the tests they were going to have bryce do skin to skin so the baby can get used to his skin.

Keleia was in the middle of sleeping when the nurse came to tell her it was time for her to give birth.

"Oh baby," Bryce mumbled shaking his head.

"Let's just get this thing over with."

Amorie inc ꨄ

Amorie inc .