Chapter 10: Falling in love

2 months later...

Gregory's POV:

" Well, your progress, it's getting better. Just keep taking the pills and find nice things to do, Gregory, " said my therapist, aunt Silver. " Of course, Aunt Silver. I will, " I said, and I left the building. I am getting better than before, and me and Evan are getting along. I found out I have feelings for him, since I think a month ago. He is really kind, once he trusted you. But I don't think, he likes me back. Plus, he is straight, right? I sighed, as I put up more missing posters of my older siblings.

There was nothing, there is one lead, but that lead was a note. I checked there and I found a note. About if I want to see my older siblings again, it is finding the pure soul-vampire hybrid. Plus, the rest of it was written in some code. Which was me, and plus I was scared. Then I was snapped out of my trance by a phone call. I took my phone out of my pocket, and it was Evan. I answered it.

Gregory: Hey Ev, what do you need?"

Evan: " Well, I wanted to know where you were."

Gregory: " I was hanging up missing posters as usual."

Evan: " I know one day you will find them. But for now, you only have a note. The rest of the note was written in morse code. I been trying to translate it, but I can't.

Gregory: " Oh, I know morse code. I can translate it, I understand morse code. Claire taught me, after she is a ghost hunter.

Evan: " Okay, I hope you get here soon."

Gregory: " Of course, I will. I need to stop by at Claire's. Bye Evan!"

Evan: " Bye Gregory!"

He hung up and I went to Claire's apartment. I took the elevator, and I knocked on Claire's door. I was waiting for her to answer the door. Then she did, " Hey Greg. Come on in, " she said, and I entered her apartment. Her apartment is big, and Alex was out. " Do you have any more leads, Claire? " I asked, with desperation. " No, I don't. I tried to talk with the ghosts, but they haven't seen them, either " she answered, and I thanked her. Then I left her apartment.

I went back to the company building, and I went to the main office. Evan was looking out the window. " You're here, " he said, as he turned around. Then he went to his desk and took out the note. Then he gave it to me, and I looked at it. Then I sat down on my chair and took out a paper. Then I started to translate it.

--- -. -.-. . / -.-- --- ..- / ..-. .. -. -.. / - .... . / .--. ..- .-. . / ... --- ..- .-.. -....- ...- .- -- .--. .. .-. . / .... -.-- -... .-. .. -.. .-.-.- / -- . . - / -- . / .- - / - .... . / .-. ..- .. -. / ... - --- -. . / --. .- --.. . -... --- .-.-.- /

~ -....- ..--.. ..--.. ..--..

Translation: Once you find the pure soul-vampire hybrid. Meet me at the ruin stone gazebo.

-???

Once I translate it, and I was shocked. The ruin stone gazebo. " What is the ruin stone gazebo, " Evan asked. " There is one in Hurricane, that's where the last battle or last stand for the pure soul. Violet sacrificed herself to protect the rest of the creatures of our world. Before mortals used to existed, but Violet used her magic to send them into a realm. The realm of unreturned, and Ivory, who was Violet's twin sister and dark side, was the yang of the yin yang. But when Ivory died a year into the war. Then Violet revives her by using the ruin stone gazebo, " I answered his question.

He looked shocked, " How did you know this information? " Evan asked with shocked tone. " Well, I studied it at school. Didn't you go to school? " I answered with calm tone. " Well, yes, I did. But how smart are you? " He asked with very surprised tone. " Well, I have my father's intelligent and my mom's smarts. I guess, but I have a very high IQ. But I don't know how high it is, " I answered, and he was surprised by a lot.

" Well, we need to figure out who is the pure soul-vampire hybrid, " Evan said, and that sent a shiver down my spine. " But we are not going to take their blood, I never want to hurt any pure soul. I wanted to protect them, after I read their history. I made this company to protect everyone, Gregory. I never want to hurt any of the rank's creatures. You know that, right? " He asked, and I nodded. This is the reason why I like him; he is so caring for others, but cold at the same time. The real reason why he was cold, was because after his first relationship. He loses feelings for loving someone.

But he is still caring, and at least he is not vampire or vamp-lust (That's what you think, Gregory). " Gregory, why are you blushing?" Evan asked, and I calmed myself down. " Oh, probably because it's hot in this room. I need to go, bye Evan, " I said, quickly as I took the note, and I left the room. It was hot in the room, plus, I didn't lie. I only lie through emotions, and I went to my room. I unlocked the door, and entered it, then locked it again. I was tired from today, and I know it's my day off. But some time I help the company, only sometimes on my day off. I sighed, and I went to the balcony. I opened the balcony doors, and step onto it. 

I felt the soft and gentle breeze on my face and skin. I remember when I was younger, I loved being on the balcony with my older siblings. I remembered the cold soft breezes, the times I played with my siblings on the balcony and the sunrise and sunset on the balcony. But those days are gone, and so are my older siblings. I really miss them. 

I went back inside, and then I forgot about the other paper in the main office. I left my room and locked it again. I went back to the main office, and I knocked on the door. " Come in," said Evan's voice, and then I entered the main office. I saw Evan and some random girl. " Evan, who's that? " The girl asked, " That's my personal assistant, Gregory, " Evan answered. I went to take the paper of the translated note. I was about to leave and then the girl stopped me. " Oh, you managed to keep up with Evan's coldness, I see. I am Fable, his girlfriend, " said the girl, but I didn't feel jealousy at all. " Oh, I thought you were his ex, because my father about you. My father's name is Michael Afton. I am Michael Afton's youngest child, " I said, with fake surprising tone. 

" You are my ex, Fable. Stop, we broke up, 20 years ago, " said Evan, but I was confused what Evan. 20 years ago, I thought he was 23 years old. " 20 years ago?" I asked with confused tone. "Oh, he doesn't know. Then well, I will tell him the truth, then."