Chapter 12: Confession

Gregory's POV:

" OWWW!" I hissed, as Evan took the last dagger. " That is the last one, I will get the medical supplies, " he said, as he walked into the bathroom. I was sitting on the edge bed of Evan's bed. Everything hurts. I wrapped myself with my wings, and my wings when I moved them. I guess, I won't fly in the next few weeks. Then I heard footsteps, Evan's footsteps. " Gregory, I'm back with the medical supplies, " he said, and I unwrapped my wings around me. Evan sat beside me, " I know this will hurt, but please you need to trust me, okay, " he said, and I nodded slightly.

He started to treat my wings, and I hissed in pain every time he put the rubbing alcohol on my wings. He started bandaged my wings, " Done, with your wings. I need to do your chest wound, " he said, but I was scared to tell Evan that I am intersex. Plus, I wanted to tell him when I am ready. But now, that is not good.

I tried to hide myself with my wings. " Hey, is there something you need to tell me? I can wait, " Evan said, and I unwrapped my wings around me. I looked at Evan, " I never told this, I am intersex girl. I was born girl, but when I was five, I started to look like boy. But when I was 9, I almost look like a boy, but I still have female characteristics. So, I am trans, please don't judge. I had to deal with transphobia for years, " I said, while I shed one tear. Then I felt Evan's arms around me. I looked up, " I don't care what gender you are. If you are girl or boy or non-binary. I will still love who are. I love you since the day you started working here at the company, " Evan confessed, and I blushed, he likes me.

" I-I love you as well, but I thought you will reject me because I am trans and intersex, " I confessed, and Evan looked at me. " I love you no matter what, " he said, and he kissed me. I kissed back, but the kiss was short. He broke the kiss, " Can I help with wound, now? " He asked, and I nodded. I took off my jacket, then my crop top, and I needed to loosen the binder. Evan helps me with that. Evan started to treat my chest wound, then he bandaged it. Then he got up, and he said he will get me clean clothes. 

After he got me clean clothes, I went to the bathroom. " Don't forget to take a shower. You smell like blood, " Evan said, on the other side of the door. " Yes, I will, " I said, then I went to take a bath.

After that, I put on the clean clothes. I left the bathroom, and Evan was reading something. I went to look around his room. His room was big, I guess. I was looking at a painting.

Then I felt breathing on the base of my neck

Then I felt breathing on the base of my neck. Evan was behind me, " What are you doing? " He asked, and he lifted my chin. " I was looking at the painting, " I said, and I knew what I was going to happened. He let of my chin, and he spun me around. Then I was pinned against the wall, " I will make sure, everyone knows you are mine, " he whispered in seductive voice, and I blushed really hard. I tried to push him off of me, but then he pinned my hands above my head. He wrapped his other arm around my waist. I looked into his eyes.

" You really think, you can push me off. Oh darling~, you are mine~. I will make sure, everyone knows that you are mine, " he said, seductive tone, and I blushed really hard. Then I felt his hot breath on my artery of neck. Then I felt a sharp pain bite into my neck. Evan was drinking my blood, and I was immobile because Evan had me pinned on the wall. I wanted to scream in pain, but I couldn't.

I knew he was marking me, my dad told me that, both vamp-lusts and bloodlust only marks their soulmate only. Then they inject a special venom into their soulmate, to make their soulmate into one of them.  And I am Evan's soulmate. Evan was taking so much blood from my body. I whimpered a bit, and then Evan stopped drinking my blood. Then he licked the rest of the blood off my neck. He let of me, and I felt dizzy. Then I collapsed into Evan's arms, and I passed out.

The next morning....

I woke up with the sunlight on my face. I covered my eyes with my arm. I was tired, but I had to get up for my job. I tried get up, but I was so pain because my wounds. Wait, my wounds, I remember what happened last night. I was injured, Evan and I confessed to each other, then Evan marked me, and I passed out. I tried to get up one more time and managed to sit up. Then I heard the bathroom door opened. I saw Evan left the bathroom, " Looks like you are awake, darling, " he said, as he walked up to me. " You have a lot of wounds, so I decided you will have a few days off, okay, " he said, and I nodded. 

" You need it, " he said, and I remember about Fable. " What happened to Fable? " I asked, and he looked at me, sternly. " Oh, I asked Vale to take care of her, then I went to follow you, " he said, as he sits down the edge of the bed. He kissed my forehead, and he left the room. I hugged my knees to my chest. I can't believe it; I am Evan's now. Well, now my dad is going to be mad at me and Evan. Plus, dad will be mad at Evan than me. Oh no, but I still need to tell my parents, right? My dad is really overprotective to me, and mom is different. Then there is papa, he is overprotective like dad, great, that is bad as f*ck. 

I hope my parents accept Evan.