Chapter 16: Back to work

A few days later...

Gregory's POV:

I finally can go back to work, in first time in days. I was getting ready, by putting on makeup. To hide my bags under my eyes. I left the bathroom, and then I left Evan's bedroom. I went to the cafeteria, to have my breakfast, after I ate breakfast. I went to the main office, I entered it. I saw Evan was talking to Vale and other co-workers. I sat down on my chair, and I opened my laptop. I went to my emails, and I saw we have a lot of emails.

" Oh, this is not good, " I said aloud, and the others looked at my direction. " What not good, love? " Evan asked, and the others looked at Evan with shocked expression. " Your personal assistant is a pure soul the whole time. Plus, he is your lover now!!!!" They all shouted, and then I realized. I used glamour, to hide my form. " Don't tell anyone or else I will kill you, " Evan said in dark tone, and they except Vale nodded.

Then they left the room, and Evan walked up to me. " What is bad? " He asked, and he looked at my laptop. There were 12 emails about some party and 16 emails about the company. " What is this party? " I asked with curiosity, and Evan looked away from me. " It's about a truce that our company and Fazbear entertainment, " he answered, and I was shocked. But the CEOs of Fazbear entertainment are my parents. " How are you going to convince my parents to truce? " I asked with stress tone.

" Well, I will try. If we can get a truce with all kinds. We can all live in peace, right? " He asked, and I was hesitant. I was about to answer, until Fable burst through the door. " Heyyy Evan, and... Gregory. I want to talk to you about the party, Evan. I was wondering if we could go together, " Fable said, and if Evan said yes. That will break my heart, but I am different from others. All I do is hide from the world, in the shadows. " No, I am going with Gregory instead. Plus, I Love Gregory, and I don't like you, " Evan answered, and Fable glared at me. But she left the room, " She is hand full," I said, as I looked at Evan. Evan agreed with me.

" Yep, she is. She wasn't like that before, she used to be kind before she became like that, " Evan said, and I was surprised. Then I remembered Evan send Vale to kill her, " I thought you send Valentina to kill Fable, " I said, and he looked shocked I remembered. " Yes, I did. But Valentina said she was too difficult to handle, " Evan said, and I went back to show Evan about the truce party stuff.

" It said it's tomorrow, " I said to Evan, and Evan was shocked. " Of all days they chose tomorrow," Evan said, " You sound not happy about it, love, " I said with somber tone. " Because it is the day of the bite of 83 happened, " he answered, and I knew about the bite of 83. Evan was bite victim, what I read, and he managed survived it. Because he was immortal, and he knew he would survive it. " Okay, but you got over it, right? " I asked, and he nodded. " So, we have nothing to worry about, " I said, and he sighed.

He went towards his desk, and I can tell he was stress. If I haven't injured myself or let Evan explain or ran away. None of this would happen, I hate it. But my visions were there is tell me about what going to happen to me or others. I sighed, and then I started to type away on my laptop. I need to work, and I will call Claire during my break. I hope she is not mad at me.

At my break time, I chose to eat a sandwich. Just something simply to eat. I sat down on the chair, and I dialed Claire's number. I waited for her to answer, then she did.

Claire: " WHERE THE F*CK ARE YOU?"

Gregory: " Claire calm down." 

Claire: " YOU ARE TELLING ME TO CALM DOWN, ARE YOU OKAY? YOU HAVEN'T BEEN CALLING FOR IN DAYS!"

Gregory: " Claire, I was injured, and I need to heal. I was attacked by vampires, but Evan saved me."

Claire: " Evan saved you!?!?!? How?"

This is going to be a lot explaining to do.

Gregory: " I will make long short story; I was trying to kill the last vampire. But I was too weak, and I tried another way to get rid of the vampire. But I was too injured to fight it, and then Evan killed the last vampire, and yea. Plus, me and him are in relationship now."

Claire: " What?!?!?!? Probably your guys' relationship will be horrendous."

Gregory: " Really, I got to go. Bye MJ."

Claire: " Bye Greg."

I hung up, and I ate my lunch. After I had my lunch, I went back to the main office. I knocked on the door, and I heard Evan said, " Come in, " I entered the room. I saw Evan was doing his work on his computer. I went back to my desk to do my work, and I looked at all the of emails, I got. There are a lot of the truce party, which is tomorrow. I clicked on it, on my laptop. " So, when is the party at? " Evan asked, out of the blue. I looked at the time, " It's at 2:35 pm, Evan, " I answered, he hummed in response.

" Well, we still have a lot of time, anyway. But are you coming to the party, darling? " Evan asked, and I was hesitated. " Yes, I will go with you, " I answered, and he nodded. Then we went back to work.

I decided to take an hour of rest from work. I went to my room, and I opened. It was still the same as before. Nothing changed. I looked around my room, and I saw a note on my desk. That wasn't there before. It's different note. It's written in morse code, and I remembered something from my past life. Me and Violet loved making morse code messages to each other.

I looked at the note, and it says:

-.. . .- .-. / .. ...- --- .-. -.-- --..-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / --- ..- - / - .... . .-. . --..-- / .--- ..- ... - / .-. . .-.. -.-- / -... .- -.-. -.- / - --- / -- . .-.-.- / .. - .----. ... / -... . . -. / - --- --- / .-.. --- -. --. / ... .. -. -.-. . / .. / .-.. .- ... - / ... .- .-- / -.-- --- ..- .-.-.- / .. / -.- -. --- .-- / .-- .... --- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . .-.-.- / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / --. .-. . --. --- .-. -.-- --..-- / -. --- .-- --..-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -- . . - / -- . / .- - / - .... . / .-. ..- .. -. / --. .- --.. . -... --- --..-- / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / - .... . .-. . .-.-.- / 

-....- / ...- .. --- .-.. . -

Translation: DEAR IVORY, 

PLEASE I KNOW YOU ARE OUT THERE, JUST RELY BACK TO ME. IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE I LAST SAW YOU. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. YOU ARE GREGORY, NOW, PLEASE MEET ME AT THE RUIN GAZEBO, IF YOU ARE THERE. 

- VIOLET  

Violet is alive, after 9 centuries. But she killed herself when she did the spell. I warned her, but she never listened. I wish I could go, but I am busying now with work. I will go there when I am ready. But for now, I need to keep up with my work. I need to send a note to Violet. I wrote on really quick in morse code, and I opened my balcony doors. I created a little bird with my powers, and I asked it to take the note to Violet. Then it did what I said, and I went back inside. 

It's good to know Violet's alive.