Epilogue: The promise

' This is all my fault'

' This is all my fault '

' THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!'

Fable was crying so uncontrollably, she failed to protect Ivory from him. She sobbed, silently, so she won't wake the others. If she predicted this, none of this won't happened. She was failure, and she never saved Ivory. She just got her back, Fable was curled up into a ball in the corner of the cell, she shared with Eliza. " Fable, why are you still awake? " Eliza's soft gentle voice asked, she looked up. Eliza was in front of her, sitting down. " Why are you crying? Please tell me, " she asked, in her sweet voice.

" I failed to protect Ivory from Evan, and now I am failure like in my past life, " Fable cried to Eliza, and Eliza took her into her arms. " Hey, it's not your fault, Fab. You tried your best at protecting Gregory. I promise you, once we get out, we will kill that bastard, " Eliza said to Fable, and Fable cried into her arm. Fable's tears were like Gregory, except with a mix of blue in them. " You promise, Eliza? " Fable asked, as she looked up at her. " Of course, I promise, " Eliza promised, and Eliza started to sing a song that Gregory used to sing. 

After Eliza finished, Fable had falling asleep. Eliza looked at the other cells with Gregory's friend in them. They were asleep as well, " I promise when we do get out. We will stop that bastard, " Eliza said, quietly. Then she saw a figure, with her ruby red eyes, out of the cell she and Fable were in. " Eliza, " said the figure, and she recognize it. It was Gregory, " Greg, are you okay? What did Evan do you? " Eliza asked, with concerned tone. " Some torture, and he implanted some crystal into my back and the base of my neck. I can't break you guys, free. Because Evan is always watching, I promise, I will have a plan to get you guys out. For now, I need to followed what Evan say. I promise, I will get you out, " Gregory said to Eliza.

" You need to go before, Evan know you are gone for too long, " Eliza said to Gregory, and he nodded. Then he left, Eliza held Fable in her arms. " Once we get out of here, we are coming for you, Evan."

To be continued...

A/N: So, yes, I am making a second book for this series. So I wanted thank my friends for letting me use them for the storyline, Krisasmo, Claire and Alex from my school. Shoutout to you guys. Also, in the second book, I will be in it as well. As my persona, Silverelle Emily.  Plus, I am going to add more of my friends because they requested so, yes. Happy holiday everyone, plus, I will make a Christmas special about my main au, New generation. So, happy holiday, everyone.

~ Silverelle Emily~