Chapter 18: Someone is trying to kill me

Few hours later...

Gregory's POV:

 I decided to do some more things in the office. I was typing away on laptop, I was alone in the main office. Evan has a break right, now. Then I heard a knock on the door. " Come in, " I shouted, and Fable entered the room. " Hello Fable, do you need anything? " I asked with poker expression. " I want to warn about something, but the reason why I sound like a brat sometimes is because I don't like showing the true me. I taught that kindness is weakness, but it's not. Anyway, the thing I want to warn you about is something or someone will try to kill you. So be careful, plus, I know who you are, Ivory, " said Fable, and I was shocked when she said my past life's name.

Then she disappeared, and then Evan came into the office. " Hey Love, are you okay?" Evan asked, and I looked up at him. " No, Fable came over and told something, " I said, and Evan looked shocked. " About what? " He asked, and I have to tell him. " Someone is going to try to kill me, " I answered, with cold tone.

Evan looked mad and surprised. " Well, I really didn't know what she meant. But I need to go for my break, " I said, as I got up and then left the room. I went to the coffee break room, and I went to myself some coffee. I wanted to have some espresso, and I put it in the coffee maker. Then I heard a ' Watch out ' from someone. I saw the dagger coming right to me, and then I caught it from the handle. Everyone in the room, gasped. I set the dagger on the counter. Fable wasn't lying. 

Then some people alerted Evan about what happened, and oh boy. I will hear very long lecture from Evan. After my espresso was done making, I took the cup of espresso, then I was about to leave. I saw Evan, " What happened? " He asked, and he gestured back the office.

We entered the main office, and I have my coffee in my hand. I set it on my desk. " Care to explain what happened in the breakroom? " Evan asked, and I was silent. Fable was right after all; someone is trying to kill me. But why exactly? But I can't die, because I am immortal. " I was making coffee for myself and then I heard someone said ' Watch out. ' I saw a dagger. But I knew I won't dodge it, so I caught the dagger by the handle, " I answered, with honest tone in my voice. Evan came up to me and leaned into my ear. " You need to be careful next time, " he whispered, and I nodded.

After work, I was tired. I entered my room, then I locked it. I saw the bird waiting for me at the balcony. I went to the balcony, and I opened it. I saw the bird with another note. I took it, and it waited. I went back inside the room. I have to get ready for the truce party, which was tomorrow. I was thinking if I should wear a dress or something else. But I don't want to wear something revealing. Then I heard a knock on my door. I opened it, and it was Evan. " Hey Evan, " I said, as I let him in. 

" So, I want to discuss about the party, " Evan said, and I nodded in agreement. " Well, the party will take place at Fazbear entertainment. Plus, we need to make sure everything is okay. That's means you have to come to the party with me, you know what I mean, " Evan said, and I nodded. I have to go because I am my parents' child. " I know I have to go, but the main problem is some of the members of the Fazbear entertainment hates me. Because I am trans, plus, sometimes I wear female clothes or sometimes male clothes " I said to Evan, and he look like he was thinking. " Maybe you could wear female dress, " Evan said.

I was shocked, he said that. " Why? " I asked in surprised tone. " Because I never seen you in female clothing, before. Plus, I guess you will look pretty cute, don't you think, darling? " Evan said in hot seductive tone. I was blushing madly, what the f*ck did he said. I was speechless, and I am going to beat Evan up, on day. " You can't beat me up, darling~. Plus, did you forget I can read your mind? " Evan said, and I was blushing wildly now. " You look cute when you blush. Not gotta lie, " he said, and how did I fell for this vamp-lust? 

I calmed down, and I said to Evan, I will wear a dress to the party. He nodded, then left the room. Then I realized I still have the note in my hands, and I opened it up. It said:

--- ..-. / -.-. --- ..- .-. ... . --..-- / .. / -.-. .- -. / .-- .- .. - / ..-. --- .-. / .- / .-.. .. - - .-.. . / .-.. --- -. --. . .-. / ..-. --- .-. / -.-- --- ..- --..-- / -.. . .- .-. / ... .. ... - . .-. 

/ -....- ...- .. --- .-.. . -

Translation: Of course, I can wait for a little longer for you, dear sister

-Violet.

I sighed; I need to more time. My older siblings went missing, then I kept getting morse code messages from Violet and now someone is trying to kill me. For what reason? I didn't even meet this person. Once I found out who trying to kill me, I will kill them. But for now, I need to worry about the truce party. Which is tomorrow, plus, I am nervous. But my parents except dad will mad when they found out Evan is my lover. I am so screwed. But I need figure out why is someone trying to kill me for. But I need to worry about the truce party.

I wrote a quick note to Violet about the truce party. Then I gave it to the bird, then it flew away once more.