Chapter 27: Betrayal

Gregory's POV:

I have to fight him, but I don't like fighting people. I was train by my dad, but I don't want to fight. " Fine, if you want to fight. Then fight me, " I said without hesitation. Then I put off my rose necklace, then it transform into sword.

Evan gasped, " What, I thought that sword was destroyed, in the pure soul war, " he said

Evan gasped, " What, I thought that sword was destroyed, in the pure soul war, " he said. I smirked, " You are not the only with surprises. This sword wasn't destroyed in the pure soul war. It just disappeared, waiting for it's owner, " I said, with somber tone. Then I turned my head back at Evan. " You lied to me, and you are traitor. I trusted you, but I was wrong about you, " I said, and then Evan attack me. I dodged the attack, and then I attack him. But he dodged as well, " I see Michael has taught a lot. What a shame, the chandelier was meant to fall him, " Evan admitted, and I was mad. " I knew you wanted to kill him, because my dad was better than you, " I said, as I dodged another of Evan's attacks.

" I always knew you were smart as him, but it's looks like you are smarter than him. But I am more clever than you, " he said, and then he knocked me off my feet. I let of my sword, " No, " I said, and then he grabbed my arm. I tried to get out of his grip. Then I kicked him in the leg, and he let go of me. I went to free the others, then Evan grabbed me by the arm. He held my arm on my back, " I am surprised by you. You are stronger than I expect, * chuckles* I will tell you what I was planning. Until your older siblings were about put me in jail. The time, you were attack by those vampires. They were illusions, and I wanted to lured you. And I did. But I wasn't planning to fall you, but I did fall for you, " he started to explained.

" I was going to get rid of Fable and her little team. But she escaped, and now with her in my grasped. Plus, you, my plan will work. * Sigh, * And yes, I did plan all this. The disappearance of your older siblings, the vampires, the incident at the party, the poisonings, and your friend's death. It was all me, and help with a few others. I am surprised, your family didn't found out the truth. Now, my plan almost complete, I will reveal my true intentions. After the pure soul war, the vamp-lusts kind was never care for. I read about their history, so I was going changed that. If I had one of the reincarnated yin yang sisters. Well, I will could change history, and everything else. * Chuckles, * But I never wanted to fall in love for you. But I did, when I first met you. I knew you were a pure soul by the moment I met, well that's part of my plan, " he explained, then he took some syringe out of his pocket. " This might hurt for a moment, " he said.

Then he inserted the syringe into my neck, then inject the substance. Then he let go of me, then I collapsed onto the floor. I heard ringing, Fable's voice was fainted. I saw she got out of the guard' grip. She was trying to help me, but I couldn't heard her. But I did heard what Evan said, " Kill her, put the others in the prison cells. But I want you to find the two Rose-Afton brothers, they escaped, you hear me. I will handled this one. " Then I passed out, before I did, I heard gunshot. 

Mike's POV:

We ran as fast as we could out of the building. " We need to get to mom, dad and papa, " I said, we ran all the way to out old house. Eliza wanted to stay behind, we managed to get to out old house. We knocked on it, then mom answered. " Evory, Mike, where's Eliza? " She asked, and we knew we had explaining to do.

" Please, let us in. They will fins us, " Evory said, and mom let us in the house.

Claire's POV:

I was threw into a cell, and the guard locked it. I was about to use my powers. But they didn't work, " What, " I said. " Our powers don't work down here. Except Vision ability, he made this place to prevent us from using our powers. Trust me, I tried, " Eliza said, as she treated Fable's shot wound. Fable was shot in the chest, " How are we going to get out of here? " I asked, " There is no way out. Unless, Gregory can help us. But he can't, he is captured. He is going into one of the experimentation rooms. I don't know what Evan going to do to my brother, I just hope he's okay, " Eliza started to cry. 

We need to get out of here, soon. Even if it's takes years to, I need to think. I looked at Alex's cell, he is still passed out. " Once, we get out of here. We will stop for good, " I said.

Gregory's POV:

I woke up, I tried to moved my arms. But they were chained, I looked up. The chains I was in, were attached to the ceiling. I felt my back was expose to the cold air around me. I tried to get out of the chains. Then I heard the door opened. I saw Evan, I growled at him. " We couldn't even find your older brothers. But I don't know why your older sister stay. Well, that's her decision, I guess, " Evan said, as he played with a dagger. " You are heartless monster, " I said, then he looked at me. " I am not as heartless than you think, darling, " he said, with sinister tone. I tried to used my powers, but they didn't work. Evan was laughing, " You think you can use your powers, right now. That's where you are wrong, Gregory. The chains you are in, and cells your friends, and your older sister is in. They are made of a special metal to prevent you from using your powers, " he said, as he laughed.

I can't use my powers against him. How am I suppose to stop him now? Then I saw the dagger he was holding, the same dagger he use to cut the chandelier. " What are you going to do to me? " I asked, in scared tone. I tried to get out of the chains, but it's no use. " Oh something to prevent you from, heh, ruining my plans, " he answered, and he laughed. Whatever he is going to do, I have protect the others from him.