Chapter 20: The incident

Gregory's POV:

I entered the room, and I saw something that horrified me. The chandelier fell on someone, then I saw some people were poisoned and I saw some people were trying to help to lift the chandelier. So, I tried to help, I used my light magic to lift the chandelier. I put the chandelier aside, and I looked who was under it. I gasped with shocked and despair. It was papa, and I walked towards him with, tears in my eyes. I dropped onto my knees, and I tried to get the glass off of him. " Papa, why? What happened? " I asked, as I turned my head. I looked at mom and dad, then the others. " What happened? " I asked again.

Then mom explained to me, " After you went off, some of the guests were poisoned. We all panicked, then the chain of the chandelier, and it was about to fall onto your dad. But your papa pushed him out of the way, then this happened. " First, my older siblings go missing, then guests get poisoned, and now papa getting hurt. " Call ambulance, " I said, as I got up. Evan came up to me, and pulled me into a hug, " It's okay, he will survive, " Evan said. 

Then polices came and started to ask questions to everyone. I saw the paramedics taking papa away to the ambulance. " You kid, " said the officer to me. I looked at his direction, " Where were you at the incident happened? " He asked with serious. " I was in washroom with a friend, " I answered, " Did you see anyone suspicious before the incident happened, kid? " He asked other question, " No, sir, I was talking with my parents, then I saw friend of mine, " I answered. " Okay, last question, do you know what happened at the incident? " The officer asked the last question. " No, then my mother explained to me what happened, " I answered with serious tone.

Then the officer writes that down, and then he asked another officer about if I was lying. " No, that boy can't lie, sir. He was born with truth-telling, sir, " said the other officer, and the officer who was asking me the questions. " Okay, you are cleared. Now we need to talk to your boyfriend, sir, " said the officer, and I nodded. I went to my parents, " Is papa going to be okay? " I asked to my parents, who look devastated. They looked at me, " We don't know his condition. Who would do should a thing? " Mom asked/answered, with sad tone.

I will get to the bottom of this, who would hurt our family. Ever since my older siblings went missing, things begin to get strange. I need to find the culprit, " I promise to find the culprit, mom, dad. Even if I have to get hurt, " I said to them, and they looked at me. " But you all left of the Rose-Afton children, you are the only one left, " dad said, and I knew that. " But I need to get to the bottom of this incident, plus my older siblings' disappearance must have a connection. Plus, the people who were targeted is us, I need to stop this, " I said, and I went to call Claire, and some others.

After I finished calling everyone who can help, Fable/Violet appeared in front of me. " Fable, what are you doing here? " I asked, with serious tone. " I want to help; I was the only witness who what happened to your older siblings. Please Ivory, let me help. We may not blood related in this life. But we are still related in spirit, please let me help, " she begged, and I knew she will be big help. " Of course, you can help us. But I have only day-offs on Sundays, " I answered with worried tone. She looked upset, " We need more time, Ivory. Can you ask Evan for more day-offs? " Fable asked, and I shook my head no. She sighed, " Well, Gregory, we need all the time we can get. Plus, you will bring your friends with you, right, " she said, and I nodded. Then she disappeared again.

Once I find the culprit, I will make them pay what they did me and my family. I went back to the party room, and I saw my parents were now getting questioned. I saw Evan looking at the scene of the chandelier incident. " So, what happened to the poisoned victim? " I asked with somber tone. " They were all except two killed with nightshade power, because we were told that someone put poison in the drinks. Most of the victims were mages, only two of them were bloodlusts, " Evan answered to me, and I was thinking. Maybe one of the guests were carrying nightshade power with them. Then tampered with the drinks.

" Hey Evan, can I have a day-offs, next week? " I asked, and he turned to me. " Of course, after what happened with your other father. You need another break, after what happened to him, " Evan answered with concerned tone. 

We left the Fazbear HQ, after we were let go by the polices. Who would do should a thing? I need to get the bottom of this, once I do, I will send the person to jail. I continued looking at the window, as Evan drove back the HQ of VP (Yep, that the name of Evan's company). Evan had an unreadable expression. Usually, I knew what he felt, but this time, I can't. I wonder why, but I need to find out who or what, would hurt my family and my friends. I will stop them but for now, I need to more information on the culprit, and their next move. Once I do, I stop them all cost after they did to me and my family. Maybe that culprit was the one who sent the vampires, and everything else. Maybe all the kinds will be endangered like us pure souls.

I need to stop them for good.