Chapter 13: Resting

Evan's POV:

I left Gregory in my bedroom, and I can't believe Fable is a hypocrite. I hate her so much, that of the other reasons why I broke up with her. But at least, I asked Vale to kill her. But Fable ran away. I sighed as I walked down the hallways. I went to my office, and I opened the door, to see my older half-brother, Terrance, waiting for me. " Hello Evan, " said Terry, oh boy this is going to be a long talk.

Gregory's POV:

I was laying down looking at the other direction of the bed. I need to work, but Evan said I can't. But even worse, I am his. I groaned in frustrate, and I wanted to get up. I don't know how much venom Evan injected into me. But I hope I don't turn into a half vamp-lust, and I hate that. I am already half vampire because I inherited my dad's vampire powers.

I look up into the ceiling and I was very board. Evan wants me to rest, but I can't. Not with the nightmares. They haunt me a lot, especially my past life. I got up, and I was in so much pain as I got up. I need to eat, but I felt tired. Then I admitted defeat, and I lay back down on the bed. I closed my eyes, and fell back to sleep.

Evan's POV:

" You mark Gregory?!?!?! Michael is going to be so mad at you, bro, " said Terry, and I looked at him with cold expression. " I know that, dumbass. You think I am dumb; I know that. As long Michael doesn't find the mark on Gregory's neck, we will be fine, " I said, with very cold tone, and Terry looked serious. " Evan, you know how overprotective Michael is over Gregory. Gregory is his son; he is my nephew and your soulmate. He will find out, " said Terry, and I just rolled my eyes.

" Also, Michael is coming in the next coming days. How are you going to explain how Gregory is injured to him? " Terrance asked with worried in his tone. Then I realized, I need to explain to Michael, I am so screwed. " I will think, but for now. I need to make everyone in the company take a day-off for now. I promise, I will figure it out, Terry, " I said, then we left the room. I went back to my room.

As I was entering it, I heard whimpering. I saw it was Gregory, he was having a nightmare. I walked up to the bed; this is the reason why he wasn't sleep. Plus, I knew he was hiding something. I sat on the edge, and just beside him. I started to stroke his hair to make feel better. I saw his mark on his neck, that means he is mine. 

(Just imagine it's on the neck)

It was two blue rose, and one compass in the middle. It was beautiful, and I kissed his neck where the mark was. Then he started to wake up.

Gregory's POV:

I started to wake up from my nightmare. I felt kiss on my neck, and I opened my eyes. I saw Evan, beside me. " Hey darling, ~ " he purred, and I blushed. " Morning Evan, " I said as I tried to get up. But I fell a bit, and it's hurt. Evan put a hand under my back and held my hand. Then he helps me up, " Thank, Evan, " I said to him, and he smiled at me.

" You're welcome, plus, your mark on your neck is beautiful, " he said, and I looked on my neck to see what he was talking about. I saw it, it was beautiful, and it was two blue roses and a compass. I looked up at Evan, and Evan gasped, " What, " I asked. Then he pointed at my eye, " You have heterochromia irium, one eye is golden amber yellow, and the other is fiery orange, " he said, and I knew I had heterochromia. " I know, I got it from my dad, people say it's ugly. Those are one of the other reasons why I use an illusion disc " I said, as look away. Evan put his hand on my cheek.

" No, it's beautiful. They match you so perfectly, don't listen what others said, darling. You are perfect the way you are, " Evan said, and I looked back at him. " I wanted to ask you this question, will you be my lover? " Evan asked, and I blushed. " Of course, I want to be your lover, " I answered to him, happily. Evan kissed me, and I kissed back, it was passionate kiss. Evan licks the bottom of my lip for entrance. I denied it, and he respect that. Then we pull away from each other. I panted heavily, and Evan didn't, that vamp-lust. " You know, I can read your mind, right, " he whispered into my ear. That send a chill down my spine, and I was scared by him. I kind of wish I could leave this very room. 

" But you can't, because you are mine, " he said, and I was blushing really hard. " You are such pervert, " I said at him, and he was laughed. I didn't like that, and he kept laughing. I just rolled my eyes, and I lay back down. " Curse you, you made me into full vampire. I hate the taste of blood, if you didn't know, " I said to him, and he stopped laughing. " Oh, I didn't make you become full vampire. I made into a vamp-lust, actually, " he said, and I was mad as hell. " You what? " I shouted, and I tried to get up. But failed, because I was in so much pain.

He nodded his head, " Well, you usual have to drink blood if you want to survive, " he said, and I was shocked. Now, I need to drink blood to survive. " But your body react to the venom, differently, that made you half vamp-lust. It's very interesting, " Evan said, and I was in more shocked.

" What it only made me half vamp-lust? How is that possible? " I asked, and Evan looked at me. " Well, since you are born as pure soul. I guess is that your pure soul of you, is stronger than the venom I injected into you, " he answered, and I was surprised by this. " So, I will be half vamp-lust forever, right, " I said, " Yes, you will, " he answered, and I sighed. I guess is going to be my new life now.