Chapter 28: Carving

Warning: Blood and torture

Gregory's POV:

" Are you going to kill me? " I asked in horror, " No, why would I do that? " He asked as he came up to me. " I will never kill my own lover, but a little torture, wouldn't hurt right? " He said, and I was terrified what he was going to do. I tried hard to get out of the chains, but they were very tight on my. " Stop moving, and it will be all be over, " Evan cooed, and he was behind me. I was scared, and I tried to move my wings. But they were bind, and I tried to get out of the chains. But it's no use.

" I find it quite funny, you trying to escape from these chains of yours. I made sure the chains were strong enough, so you will never escape these chains, " Evan said, and I was terrified. " Are you going to experiment on me like the other victims, " I shouted, and he laughed. " Oh, great heavens, no. I already did this some experiment on someone else, it was success. I am going to do something else, " he said, and I need to get out here fast.

Then I felt a sharp pain on my back, and it's hurt. I screamed in pain, I felt Evan was carving onto my back. I scream and scream as he carving onto my back. I felt the blood from my back, trickled down. Then I felt him carved onto my neck. I wanted to get free from this torture. I wanted to warn my family about Evan. But I am struck here, being tortured.

The blood fell onto the floor of the experimentation room. Everything hurts. I wanted get out of here. Please, someone make it stop. I screamed so loud because of the tortured and pain, I was going through. Please someone stop this.

Claire's POV:

I hear the screams from one of the experimentation rooms. I think Fable heard that too, I saw her woke up. " What happening? " She asked to us. " Evan is doing something to Gregory. And we can't do anything about it, " Eliza answered, and Fable started to cry. " We will get out of here, " I said, but she was crying too much. I felt bad for Gregory, but once we get out of here. I will kill that motherf*cker for torturing my best friend. 

Gregory's POV:

After he finished carving onto my neck and my back. I was crying, and I wanted to be free from this pain. Evan left the room, and I was left, bleeding on my back. I want to help my friends out of here. But I am chained, I don't it will take for Evan get back here. I cried my pains away, and I kept crying. My golden-purple tears fell on the floor of the room. I wanted to be free, and I tried to move my wings again. But my back hurts so much, is this Evan's plan. Torture me to death, I need to warn my family about him.

But I can't, I am struck, bleeding. In this room, alone.

Then Evan came back with something. I couldn't see it because I was losing my vision. After all the blood, I lost from all the torture. " So, you are still awake. I am surprised you are awake, my love, " he said, and I looked away from him. " Is this your plan, torture me to death? " I asked in raspy, quiet voice. " No, of course not. This is something else about my plan, " he said as he walked behind me again. I saw he had a tray of something, and I didn't know they were. Then I felt little shards being implanted into my back. He put the shards on the parts he craved. 

After Evan put all the shards onto the carved parts, then I felt a big shards on the base of my neck. My head was spinning, and I passed out after all the blood lose.

Fable's POV:

I cried into Eliza's arms, after we stop hearing Gregory's screams. Then we heard footsteps. I looked up, and it was Evan with sinister smile. " You monster, what did you do to Ivory? " I yelled, as lunged at the bars, while grabbing them. " Oh something that will prevent him from ruining my plans. He probably thinks you are dead, well bye for now, " he said, as he went off. 

I will kill that bastard, one day.

A few hours later...

Gregory's POV: 

I woke up in Evan's room, and I remembered what he did to me. The torture. I got off the bed, and I went to the bathroom to see what Evan did to me. I was wearing bandages and I took them. I turned around, and I turned my head. I was horrified what Evan did to my back and my back of my neck. He carved a pentagram on my back, and a diamond shape on my back of my neck. He put crystals on the craved parts of my back and my neck. I saw the big shard crystal connected the pentagram with purple glowing veins. I turned my head around back, and I put back the bandages.

What did he do to me? I heard the door from the bedroom opened, then closed. I took out my dagger, I carried around. Then I left the bathroom, and I threw the dagger at the person. It was Evan, but he caught the dagger. " You really have good reflexes, love, " Evan said, and I wanted to kill him so bad. " You betrayed me, you bastard. I love you, " I said, and then he came to me. He dropped the dagger, and he grabbed my waist. I was tried to get free, but I couldn't.

Then he started to stroked my hair, and I wanted to cry. So I did, " I know I lied to you. But for good reason, Gregory, do you really think I will hurt you? Yes, I did tortured you for a bit. But I had didn't want to hurt you, you need to understand what I am doing, " he said, and I wanted to. But he is the reason my family was falling apart. But why is he not hurting me? " Then why are you hurting my family? " I asked, as I got out of his grip. " Because I had to for my family, I didn't want to hurt my older half-brother's family, I didn't want to hurt you, " he answered, as he got closer to me, and I back away. 

" I know you are scared of me, now. Please, I am doing this to protect the last of your kind, " he said, as he put his hand out. " My kind, you wanted to hurt it!!! " I shouted, as I pushed his hand away. " I did, but when I met you. Everything change, please you need to understand, just please, " he pleaded, and I calmed down. I was glowing uncontrollably. " Fine, I will understand you. But under two conditions, " I said, as I crossed my arms. " What are they? " " Well, for one, let me see my friends again, in the prisons. I won't pick the locks, just let me see them. Secondly, let me see my family as well, " I answered to Evan's question. 

He looked hesitant, but he agreed. " If this is the only way from you hurting my family, any further, " I said, and Evan came to me. I gave in, I knew I lose. My fate was sealed. There is no way to stop Evan anymore. He had won.