Chapter 17: Morse code messages

Gregory's POV:

After I sent the message, I heard a knock on my door of my bedroom. I opened it, and it was Evan. " Hey Evan, what are you doing here? " I asked, and he entered the room as I moved aside. " I wanted to see if you were okay, " Evan said, " I am fine, but not really, " I answered. He looked confused, and I looked back at the balcony. " She's alive, " I said as I broke the silent from Evan's face. " Who's alive? " He asked, " My twin sister from my past life, Violet. She might have reincarnated like me, " I answered as I kept looking at the balcony.

Evan was surprised, and I did miss Violet. She reminded of my older siblings, as well. She been by my side since the beginning, and after my first and second life was over. I had third life, which is this one, my older siblings have been there for me. " Who was Violet? " Evan asked, and I went to grab my sketch book. I took it out, and I sat at the table. I started to draw Violet, and her facial. I took my time, and I knew Evan was watching me draw.

After some time, I finished the drawing. I showed it to Evan, " She looks like you, but were you born with brown hair in your past life? " Evan asked, and I shook my head no. " What color was it? " He asked with curious tone, and I looked at him. I remembered I had black hair with purple highlights. " I did have black hair with purple highlights, and Violet had black hair with dark blue highlights, " I answered, and Evan doesn't look surprised. " I need to communicate with her, she is my twin sister from past life after all, " I said to him. He nodded, then I heard a knock on my balcony door.

I got up and went to open the door. I saw the bird I created came back with a note in its beak. It gives me the note, and I thanked it. Then I told it to wait outside, and I looked back at Evan. " What is it? " He asked, and I opened the folded note. It was in morse code again. " A note from Violet, I am going to translate it, " I answered, and then I sat down, then I started to translate it.

.-- .... -.-- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / -- . . - / -- . / .- - / ... - --- -. . / .-. ..- .. -. / --. .- --.. . -... --- ..--.. / -.-- --- ..- / .- .-. . / - .... . / --- -. .-.. -.-- / ..-. .- -- .. .-.. -.-- --..-- / .. / .... .- ...- . / .-.. . ..-. - .-.-.- / -... ..- - / .. ..-. / -.-- --- ..- / .... .- ...- . / - .. -- . --..-- / .--. .-.. . .- ... . / -- . . - / -- . / .... . .-. . --..-- / .. ...- --- .-. -.-- .-.-.- /

 -....- ...- .. --- .-.. . - 

Translate: Why can't meet me at stone ruin gazebo? You are the only family, I have left. But if you have time, please meet me here, Ivory.

-Violet

I knew at the bottom of my soul; she was only family left. But we are not the last ones of our family. Because we are Afton as well, in my past life. " What did she meant you are the last she has left? Don't you have other relatives in your past life? " Evan asked with cold tone. " No, we didn't have any other relatives in my past life. Out parents abandoned us, but all we knew was our last name, Afton. We are part of the Afton, and Aftons stay strong, " I answered, and he looked shocked. " Wait, so in your past life your name was Ivory Afton? " He asked with shocked tone.  

" Yes, but that not my full name in my past life. It was Lady Ivory Lightrose Afton, and I- I mean Ivory was known for Light, Visions, and Life. Violet was known for darkness, creation and realms. We were the strongest of the pure soul, but when the war happened. Things changed, I died, then turned into a darkside. Violet too my role, and it was difficult for her. But when Violet did the spell, I told her it will kill her. But she was always stubborn, and she did the spell. I watched her died, and I was alone. Then I reincarnated as Georgia, then I changed my name, then I started to have nightmares of my past life, then I got depression, and now, I am here, " I answered/cried, and Evan was shocked.

" I didn't know you went through that, " Evan said, as he pulled me into an embrace. " But I did, she was all I had left in my past life. But when I reincarnated, I have most of my memories of my past life. Over time, I managed to get them all back, slowly. But I am glad, I met you, " I said, as I looked at Evan. I gave him a peck on the lips, and then he clutched his head with one of his hands. " You, okay? " I asked to him, and he shook his head no. 

" I need blood, " he answered, and I knew he needed badly. " You can take my blood, " I said, but he doesn't. " I don't want to hurt you, " Evan said, " It's okay, I will be fine, " I said to him, as I give him assured smile. He nodded; I lifted my head to expose my neck. " This might hurt, okay," Evan said, and I knew it might.

I felt Evan's breath on my neck, then he bit into my neck. I tried not to scream in pain. I felt the blood in me, was being sucked away from my body. I knew that will leave a mark, and his fangs went very deep into my neck. Some blood trickled down my neck, and it hurt a lot. But Evan needs blood, and it means I have to risk it.

I felt a bit dizzy after Evan drank some of my blood. Right now, he is licking some of the blood off my neck. " Did it hurt? " He asked, as he wiped his mouth of blood. " Yes, I tried to hold in my screams as long as I can, " I answered, as I sat down. I looked at the message, and I decided to write Violet, another morse code message. I started to write one, and Evan was looming over me. Then I got up, and I opened the balcony door. I called the bird, and I give the message to it. " Give this to Violet, please, " I said, and then it left.

All I need to do is to wait.