NYAPU NYAPU!THE BIRTH OF SUITE PRECURE-NYA!THE ECHOING ONI KAMEN RIDER HIBIKI

Under a clear blue sky, the annual. Music festival in major land is being held. The audience is typical high fantasy,with humans and animal people. In the orchestra, the instruments are peoples too, and play themselves. Before they clapped on them what wonderful show.

Until the light was on the stage it's was queen, as she sitting down throne. Her hair was long front of the rose,she wear the queen costume, his her name was Aphrodite, the queen of major land,

Announcer:let us welcome her Majesty Aphrodite, Queen of major land!

She stand up and announcer to everyone.

Aphrodite:i welcome you all to major land's concert.now, i would like to ask you all to listen to the melody of happiness.

Aphrodite announcer the next piece the, which is the melody of happiness. As she point on the light stage was flower of harmony

Aphrodite:this legendary score has been played here since the creation of major land. Thanks to the power of the melody of happiness within this legendary score,the world is kept in peace, and the happiness of it's people are preserved. Now then, allow me to introduced our new songstress, who shall perform the melody of happiness. Our song fairy, hummy.

Before they clapped on her as hummy was came out from stage.she is a white cat with layered, hot pink heart marking on her forehead and back. Her large ears are pale pink, with hot pink inner coloring. She also has pink blushed cheeks and marks on her dark blue eyes, making them resemble a music note. She wear a hot pink collar with a gold ornament.

Hummy.

Aphrodite:be careful, hummy!remembered that your voice can manipulate notes

Aphrodite:be careful, hummy!remembered that your voice can manipulate notes. It's your first time, i suppose. As you see, the notes in the legendary score try to escape each year and scatter throughout the world. As long as the song fairy sings the melody of happiness once a year, the melody's magic is awakened and the notes returns to the scored more. Thus protecting the world's peace. Today's ceremony is extremely important. I'm counting on you, hummy.

Hummy:all right!i do my best.

Hummy patted on her chest to doing her best. Until they heard of evil laughs until the light was down.

Man:you won't get to sing your melody of happiness.

They heard of man voice as the light was on him in the stage,,he has long light red colored hair, moustache, and beard. He wear colourful Arabian style costume and shoes, and black jacket on his costume. He also wear a long red cape on his costume and jacket, with skulls and bones in his shoulder, he has blue eyes. It's name was mephisto.

Mephisto.