FAFA-WE NEVER HAND OVER THE LAST ONE-NYA!THE AWAKENING TEACHER AND STUDENT

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure,habiki and others went to the mysteriously Forest name kodama forest. Kiriya, asumu was request akira to become her disciple as they going to the kodama forest where hibiki and others fight kodama. Until akira transform into kamen rider akira, but kodama quicky knock out on her as they decided to leave the place.

________________________________________________________________________________________________[

Meanwhile at tachibana place, habiki and others was on the tachibana place as they scold on akira, asumu and kiriya about their own life. They keep silent moment for while.

Hibiki:you three unbelievable.

Ako:you guys almost got killed.

Habiki(angry):what are you guys thinking?

Kanade:you guys almost get hurt.

Kasumi:really!I'm shocked. I can't believe you guys became akira disciples.

Hinaka:this isn't a game!right.

Hinaka turn back to todoroki.

Todoroki:right!you've got to do the oni training properly, or it can get dangerous.

Ellen:if you're half-hearted, you can get really hurt!

Kiriya:i know that!but I'm not playing either. I'm serious. But no one understands how i feel.

Habiki:hey!feelings aren't good enough. Think more carefully about what it means to become an oni.

Kiriya:I've though about it so many tome already!I've though about it and though about it, and made my decision.

Ellen turn back to asumu.

Ellen:what do you think, adachi-san?

Asumu:I'm also the same as kiriya-kun.

Habiki seem Surprise that asumu was made decisions to become disciple too.

Kasumi:i see.

Habiki was going ask akira.

Habiki:but akira-san is akira-san. What are you thinking?

But, akira seem depressed as she doesn't know how to said habiki and keep silent moment. Before todoroki remembered something and ask them.

Todoroki:what about the branch chief? We've got to handle this properly. We should have him talk to those two.

Kasumi:he reaching something so he's been in the room. He look unusually serious, and he didn't want to be disturbed.

At that time, ichiro was on the secret basement while he reaching ancient book about forest kodama and reading it. As the book was image forest and tunnel.

Ichiro:the forest of kodama appeared.the land where the forest of kodama appeared... Orochi will come. Orochi? It can't be!

Ichiro seem shocked his face that orochi will appeared as he spot that butterfly appeared and landed on the book to turn into origami.

Ichiro:this is... A shikigami?

Shikigami turn into butterfly again and fly away as Ichiro going follow the butterfly.