RINRIIN~TELL ME ABOUT CURE MUSE-NYA!REVELAED SECRETS!

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure,mysterious precure save the hibiki and precure name was cure muse as she cover by her black. At that time, habiki and others was tried to fight makamou nurikabe but douji and hime was turn into the armored and knocked out so easily. Asumu was at the mysterious shop, tachibana, where habiki lives. He heard something, and ended up in the shop's trap.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time, hibiki and Precure is tumbling down a steep hill while they brought the disc animals and send out to follow makamou.the armored douji and hime of the nurikabe see no trace of hibiki, precure and leaves. But gorilla disc was behind on the tree and filmed o them.

At the river, hibiki and Precure was landed on the ground as they lost unconscious before several disc animal was appeared and wake up on them before they open their eyes and stand up.

Melody:we still alive?

Rhythm:thank goodness, we didn't lose our lives.

Habiki:yeah, but those guys are pretty strong. Next time, we won't lose anymore.

Hibiki and others going back to kasumi camp.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Back to tachibana sweet store, asumu reached the bottom and into another secret entrance. He take look at the room was dark as he makes his way in a dimmed corridor while he hold his phone to light up. Until he trip on a brick, opening another hidden door in the process and stumble into a bright room.

______________________________________________________________________________________

At the camp, habiki and other has made it back to camp as hibiki change his clothes and call ichiro to informs him of what happened.

Habiki:yes. It's a pretty tough situation. The douji-tachi form has changed. And they become even stronger. In the end we didn't even beat one. They beat us and i had to flee.

Ichiro:their form changed?

Habiki:yeah... It's like their body become covered in armor. Our attack had no effect.

Ichiro:that is a problem.

Habiki:it is a problem.

Ichiro:looks like the boss is in a difficult position this time.

Habiki:yeah.. But the ones in a worse situation are the monsters.

Ichiro:looks like the situation is just really bad.

Habiki:we try to do something. We think of something.

Ichiro:i see. Armor, eh?

Habiki:does that ring a bell?

Ichiro:no. I think a historical documents we recently turned up had something like that...

Habiki:if you find anything out let us know.

Ichiro:i know. Got it.

Habiki:okay, boss, we're counting on you, bye.

Habiki hang up on the phone while kasumi and others go toward him about makamou.