A SQUIRMING EVIL HEART!HANYANYA? WHAT IS KANADE LACKING-NYA?

One night, at the kanade dream, kanade was on her terrible dream. She fought against a negatone. Negatone charge forward at rhythm while she avoid attack to step away and notice that negatone was gone.

Rhythm:it's gone.

Until negatone wrapped around kanade to tie out as she tried to escape. Before melody was appeared and doing her finish move with berthier.

Melody:come out, tone ring!precure, music rondo.

She shoot to the nagatone, hitting directly as the ring surrounds the negatone with purified energy. As negatone was defeated. Melody go front of rhythm when rhythm kneel down on the ground.

Melody:you okay, rhythm?

Rhythm:I'm sorry, I'm always relying on you, melody.

Rhythm turned back to melody that she hold the berthier.

Rhythm:if only i have a berthier...

She only if she have berthier until hummy was appeared and landed on melody shoulder.while hummy brought the bethier.

Hummy(chuckle):i have berthier, too!

Rhythm(surprise):eh?

Siren:us too.

She turned back to siren with trio de minor as they have the berthier.

Trio de minor:you are the only one without one~!

Hibiki:rhythm, i have to.

Rhythm was stand front of hibiki as he brought the bethier and she turned back to souta and others as they brought the berthier even ibuki and others have item too.as she seem gasped.

Rhythm:why only me? Why don't i have a berthier?

______________________________________________________________________________

At the end nightmares, kanade gasped as she woke up sitting upright as she sighed.

Kanade:a dream?

Before someone open the door it's was souta as he yawn and tell his sister be quiet.

Souta:be quiet!geez, did you dream of getting dumped by your senpai?

Before kanade get annoys and throw a pillow hit him in the face..

Kanade:be quiet.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next morning, hibiki currently walking with souta and ako, as souta was informing hibiki of the nightmare kanade had been having.