YOUR BEGINNING!FUGYAA!ALL THE NOTES HAVE DISAPPEARED-NYA!

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite Precure,otokichi report to habiki and others about noise soon appeared. Ibuki worried about akira was avoid him as zanki was punch on him to snapped out and stop thinking. Asumu and tifa was got captured by douji and hime as habiki was beat up by yuboko and makamou take leave the place as hibiki and others girls got knocked out too when douji and hime stop them to transform Precure.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, todoroki on the tachibana store to tell them that he want eat all the soba until he done as he eat all the soba 30 bowl as kasumi and hinaka seem surprise.

Todoroki:hey... More.

Kasumi:eh. You're still eating, todoroki-kun?

Hinaka:that's your thirteenth bowl. Cut it out already.

Todoroki was scoff and turn back to hinaka.

Todoroki:hey, hinaka-san!if you're mad at me, then hit me.

Hinaka(surprise):excuse me.

Before todoroki was landed on the ground as they notice it and go front of him to help him up.

Todoroki:I'm not even worth hitting, right?right?

He was lean against wall.

Hinaka:just what happened?

Todoroki:zanki-san...won't hit me!darn it.

He punch on the pillar as they confused his said. Before he put his head lean against pillar and start cried as his tear on the ground.

Todoroki:i don't know what i do...

Kasumi:now he switched polarities. From anger to tears?

Hinaka:it's rare to see someone get drunk eating oshiroko.

Todoroki:zanki-san... You jerk...

They seem worried that todoroki cried about zanki until they heard phone from hinaka. Hinaka pick up the phone and answer it.

Hinaka:yes? Ah, kiriya-kun? Okay.

Before hinaka seem shocked something.

Hinaka:habiki-san and others was...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the tunnel, asumu and tifa was on tunnel as they was upside down and get wrapped by web. They open their own eyes and notice it. As tifa tried break free.

Asumu:tifa-san!

Tifa:this might be lair for makamou.

Asumu(shocked):what... Then..

Tifa:if we don't quickly escape, we be in trouble.

Asumu:but... How are we supposedly to escape?

Tifa:asumu-kun, how are you teeth?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the secret basement, ichiro and others was on the basement with the fairies as Ichiro open the page of makamou ancient until he find page that was yuboko image on the sea.as ichiro look at the laptops to location while kasumi ask her father.