COUNTING THE DAYS!PIPOPAPO~!THE FAIRY TONES BIG ADVENTURE-NYA!

In the throne room of mephisto back in minor land, the king of minor land was looking legendary score, his legs eye twitched in rage as he stared at the blank pages, when he growled.

Mephisto(shouted):curse it all!siren!how dare you become a precure!forget about who's singing the melody of sorrow for now. Focus on getting notes.

He was also talking into a mirror that connected to the human world.

Mephisto:listen up!trio minor!

He called out but no sign of the three.

Mephisto:huh? Where did they go?

_____________________________________________________________________________

At the beach, trio minor at the beach as Falsetto cheers as he dived into the ocean right on top of bassdrum who was floating on a giant dolphin like flotation device while baritone was using an umbrella for shade while building a sand castle. Seems that the trio were enjoying the summer.

 Seems that the trio were enjoying the summer

Bassdrum:stop diving!

He and falsetto began a rapid fire splash fight. Baritone sighted before. M

Mephisto(yelled):what are you doing?

Mephisto appeared his somehow in the sea reflection. Freaking bassdrum and falsetto out the most.

Bassdrum:mephisto-sama!it's gotten hot lately, so we though we'd play in the water..

Bassdrum tried to explained as baritone approach, sweating a bit from the sun despite carrying an umbrella.

Baritone:the sun is the source of all life...

Falsetto:summer vacation is so fun!

Mephisto groaned while rubbing his forehead with his right hand while his left hand continue clenching and unclenching into a fist.

Mephisto:this is why we never finish the melody of sorrow.. But i can use these instead.

He snapping his finger as a pair of noise headphone like ones that had been on ellen ear formed over the trio minor own.

Mephisto:power up with the noise of evil!

The trio roared out as they were covered in a dark red glow like the Negatone usually were.

Mephisto:now gather the notes and complete the melody of sorrow..

The glow vanished, revealing the stronger forms of the trio minor who calmly looked at their leader.