ZAZA-N!A TEAR IS THE WORLD'S SMALLEST OCEAN-NYA!SUMMER TRANING

At the park, ellen at that moment was wandering around the town. She looked up at the sky, using her hand to cover her eyes from sol's rays.

Ellen:what i should do? I can't return to either minor land or major land. I can't even change forms anymore. I don't belong anywhere in this world.

Suddenly, she heard footstep and saw hibiki and kanade with hummy as well. She quicky began to turn and walk away.

Hummy:where are you going?

Ellen:somewhere.

Hibiki:ellen, you're be fighting with us now, right?

Hummy:let's combined our power together and work hard.

Ellen:i told you that i don't have the right. I know myself how many bad things I've done.

Kanade:but you can't stay like this forever, right?

Hibiki:who cares about the past? Just believe in your own path now. Just like habiki-san said to you.

Ellen:i don't have anything like that.stop talking to me anymore.

Hummy:siren.

Ellen walked away, hibiki, kanade and hummy could only watch softly with sight.

________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Elsewhere bassdrum calmly signed as he and the other member of the trio minor were in a new locations was lighthouse.lighthouse situated on an island nearby kanon town.

Bassdrum:alright.. From here on, this is...

Baritone, falsetto:our new base.

The pair sang as bassdrum began taking to the leader role. Bassdrum stayed seated on a chair as he calmly rested his hand together under his chin.

Bassdrum:listen up. Siren got us good in that last fight.we have to use all of our powers and defeat her.

Bassdrum and his comrade:defeat her.

They sang alongside bassdrum

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, ellen soon arrived back at otokichi cathedral and gently tapped a key on the piano as she looked around softy.

Ellen:in the end, this is the only place left.

Before she heard meowing. She turning around, she notice a cute orange cat walking over. Ellen gently picked the cat up.

Boy:miko.

Ellen heard voice boy as she looked ahead, and saw a young boy walking into a view with brown hair, a blue shirt and green short carrying what looked like a doctor's bag.

Ellen:sorry about that.is this your cat?

He seeing the cat as he approached ellen who only smiled softly.as he patted on cat head.

Boy:no, it's the neighborhood cat. My family doesn't allow cats.

Ellen:i see. Do you like cats?

Boy:yep.