DOKIDOKI!ELLEN FIRST EXPERIENCE OF SCHOOL LIFE-NYA!SHINING BOY

At the dam,hibiki and others was dam while hibiki riding on the motorcycle and Precure jumped into the building, until they saw that ibuki was fight new makamou was tengu. When he tried break from makamou.

His body was body was feather, his face was humanoid gorilla, his beak was sharp and his eyes was white.it's name tengu.

Tengu.

Hibiki and others side kick on tengu back to let go of ibuki as he kneel down on the ground

Hibiki and others side kick on tengu back to let go of ibuki as he kneel down on the ground.while they toward him.

Rhythm:ibuki-san, are you okay?

Ibuki:yeah. I'm fine.

Hibiki toward tengu and grabbed him to rolling on the ground. Hibiki side kick on his chest to step away.

Hibiki brought his drumstick while the red smoke appeared front of him to change into kurenai form. Hibiki and tengu charge forward at each other. Hibiki swing on him multiple time as tengu tried to block attack until he grabbed hibiki drumsticks to struggle. Before tengu going break hibiki drumsticks as they notice it.

Rhythm:oh no!hibiki need our help.

Rhythm brought her reppu and pointed on tengu to shoot crystal on his back. As tengu was scream. Hibiki was claw on tengu hand to let go of drumsticks.hibiki grabbed his drumstick and take position.

Hibiki:shakunetsu shinku kata.

Hibiki slamming drumstick on tengu chest to appeared oni symbol. While Rhythm blew tone on of purification sound at tengu. As the bullet inside the Makamou start glow which eventually made it explosion.

Precure and ibuki go toward hibiki when he stared at the drumstick was broke.

Melody:are you okay?

Hibiki:I'm fine. But, my drumsticks was broke as i need restart make new one.

___________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the asumu apartment, asumu was laying down on the bedroom and holding his compass while sulking as he had been beaten by the shoplifter again. But, tifa save asumu when she dragged shoplifted to the police station.

tifa:asumu-kun, are you okay?

He remembered about tifa said to him when he was okay as he doesn't have word to her while she helped him out to his apartment.

Until his mom was came out his home.

Ikuko:asumu. It's almost time. Asumu-bocchama!

She tell him get ready as he grabbed his stuff and put on his bag. At that moment, he have breakfasts with his mom while she put plate on the table.