DOKKUN!BIRTH OF A MIRACLE PRECURE!GATHERING DEMONS!

At the minor land, siren brought all the notes stolen fron hummy into minor land.mephisto is placing the notes back into the legendary score, which is, if no complete then at least complete enough to work for their purpose.

Mephisto:these notes you caught contain much power. Now all you need to do is sing the melody of sorrow. The melody of sorrow will combined with the legendary with the legendary score and everyone will fall into sorrow.

Siren:i can't wait, Mephisto-sama!please prepare the greatest stage for me!

Mephisto:of course!trio the minor.

Trio minor was appeared front of mephisto and kneel down on him.

Trio minor:you called?

Mephisto:prepare the ultimate stage for siren!with these minions.

Mephisto was brushed his bread until he ripped off the bread and blow it to landed on the ground to create dark energy and transform into minions.

Mephisto:go!

Trio minor:yes, sir!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the kanon town, the trio the minor and the minions land in kanon town, scaring the residents. The minions start mumblings a chant, which cause a monument in the town square to Morphy, turning into a giant mushroom.

Before habiki and others was arrived as same otokichi too.

Habiki:what's that?

Otokichi:it has started. The worst concert the world has ever seen.

Habiki:no way.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the alleyway, hummy is in alleyway, using shop window as a view screen to major land and Aphrodite.hummy explained what happened with siren and the trio minor stealing the note and fairy tones.

Aphrodite:can our fates truly be any sadder? All of our notes got stolen?hummy, are you okay?

Hummy:yes!i believe in siren, so everything will be fine.

She and Aphrodite looked into each others eyes for a few seconds before the queen smiled softy.

Aphrodite:i understand. I wish you the best of the luck with siren.