UHHOHHO-!MISS HIBIKI BIG STRUGGLE AT KINDERGARTEN!THE ONI WHO STANDS IN LINE

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure, rhythm was trying to figure out about hibiko power, but it seem that kanade won't reach the power until berthier was appeared as kanade have new power and she figure that she will protect people smile. At that moment, asumu overslept and missed a movie i was supposed to see, for some reason he went to bookstore and become witness to shoplifting.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same time, asumu going get hit by thief boy, but tifa was save asumu and hold boy fist as thief boy cannot let go of her hand because she was stronger.

Tifa:didn't you parents teach you lesson, boy?

Boy:what?

Tifa:if you want to keep fighting then fight me.

Boy:let go?

Tifa spinning around his hand to knock out on the ground and grab his leg to tie up as he feel pain.

Tifa:how doesn't that?

Boy:okay, I'm give up. Please don't make me suffer, i begged you i won't make bullied on him, I'm promise.

Tifa:that's good hear.

Tifa was let go of his leg when they stand up and Thief boy was running away from tifa when he get by her karate and asumu was surprise that tifa good karate.tifa turned back to Asumu.

Tifa:are you okay?

Asumu:yeah. I'm fine.

Tifa:i see, thank goodness. Oh, I'm going late for work so good bye.

Tifa wave at him and going leave the place as she going back to work and asumu wonder that who she is as he forget tell her name.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Habiki and others were packing together their camp, as the former called hinaka to inform her that they had exterminated the ooari.

Habiki:hinaka-san? Yeah. We're done. The ooari's exterminated. Isn't it great? I guess you can say if you're trained there no problems. Plus you look good. Oh you want to hear about it? Well..

Kasumi:habiki-kun.

Kasumi patted on him annoyed on the shoulder and said the packing was done.as hibiki and others was get feared by her face.

Kasumi:we're done

Habiki:okay.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

At the mountain,ibuki and akira was in the meanwhile riding on their bike trialling the mysterious makamou.

Suddenly a huge rock came sliding down the hill and unto the road when ibuki stop his motorcycle, it continue at high pace downward the rest of the mountain.as they get off the motorcycle and stared on huge boulder.

Ibuki:this is? So it isn't ubume or an ookubi.

Akira:then...

Ibuki:though this isn't what we expected..let's follow.