THE PURE SOUND!AAAA-!SIREN's LAST STRATEGY-NYA!

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure,siren parented to be hummy, but after the girls realize it's a trick she separated them by sending the girls in alternative dimension. She going to sorrow of sad on them but hibiki and cure muse tried to protect the school until hibiki and kanade came out from dimension and transform into precure. Hummy tried to her old friends that want to become back as friends, but siren was refused as the friends cannot trusted. At that time, asumu work part time job on tachibana and met torodoki a person become kamen rider.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the tachibana sweet place, asumu was doing clean the table while hinaka clean the pictures hitomi asked asumu how often he was going to work there.

Mochida:hey, adachi-kun, how often are you going to work part time?

Asumu:well...Wednesday and the weekend.

Mochida:so you be there every day you don't have club work?

Asumu:yeah. Well the people here seem really busy. It just make me wonder if i can help out more.

Hitomi:i see. Busy?

Asumu:ah, no!just my attitude toward time.

Hitomi seem understand what asumu said as he was just attitude toward time.

Asumu:right.

Hinaka:you're going home?

Hinaka notice that zanki going leave the place when he came from the basement with her father Ichiro. Before ichiro notice that Hitomi was appeared.

Ichiro:welcome.

Mochida:pardon my intrusions.

Zanki:okay, i take my leave now.

Ichiro nod him as zanki whisper on him about torodoki.

Zanki:torodoki battlefield is isohada, right?

Ichiro:yeah.

Zanki take leave the place as he headed ishohara where torodoki was.asumu was bow to him.

Asumu:thank you very much.

Zanki turn back asumu that thank zanki for coming which surprise, but smiled anyway.

Zanki:pardon my intrusion.

Zanki take leave the place as the customers was appeared while they bow to them.

Asumu and others:welcome.

Hinaka:please come this way.

Man:thank you.

The customers was going take seat as mochida decided to leave the place.

Mochida:i suppose i should get going.

Asumu:okay.

Mochida:good luck, okay?

Asumu:yes.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

At the nearby lake, douji and hime was kneeling front of the black puppet when he was summons them to new bakegani. As they thanks to him for giving them life.