RUNNING ICHIRO!MOGUMOGU!KANADE SHOWS HER SPIRITED RECIPE-NYA!

The next morning, asumu was wake up as he tired stand in his bedrooms window. He looks at the compass he received from his senior habiki when he give asumu one years ago and reluctantly start his day.as he close the drawer.he going to the bathroom to take shower to get ready going school to have exams.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the forest, hibiki at the same time running through a forest in search of the yamabiko. But he cannot yamabiko running around the forest.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the camp, kasumi was prepare breakfasts as kasumi was fried rice and miso until habiki was appeared when he reveal his form and go front of her.

Kasumi:good morning.

Habiki:morning.

Kasumi:good work. It's ready inside.

Habiki going inside the camp to grab his stuff to change clothes as kasumi ask him informant yamabiko

Kasumi:how'd it go?

Habiki:i defeated douji and hime as i cannot find the yamabiko. But, i hurt that one pretty bad, i doubt it live.

Kasumi:what about the makamou?

Habiki:well, that's the problem.it's like the douji-tachi knew and had the monster on the move.

Kasumi:i see.

Until he came out from camp as he done change clothes. He go front of the table while she put tea on the table.

Kasumi:here. It's warm.

Habiki:thanks.

Habiki going drink first while kasumi go front of the map.

Kasumi:but, all the discs have returned. So we have to renew our search?

Habiki was done eat breakfast while he brought the disk for kasumi.

Habiki:operation makamou, begin!

___________________________________________________________________________________

At the school, asumu is in a self study class with his friend where he was motivated to ask question to his friends.

Asumu:hey, is this done right?

Katsunori take look at asumu question before he tell asumu correctly.

Katsunori:ah, that's right.

Asumu going back to sitting while mochida and kiko was doing counter the yen. As asumu turned back to them.

Asumu:hey, for the jounan problems... Is it true that they rarely ask about the asuka and nara periods?

Mochida:why?

Asumu:well, why?because i want to get into jounan, so i can't fail.

Mochida turned back to kiko.

Mochida:that would be bad, right.

Kiko:right.

Until asumu was get headache right now as he cannot studying yesterday at his home.

Mochida:but, we live in the yamakoku-ken... So we probably need to know the godo.