ZUGOON!THE KAMEN RIDER AND PRECURE LAST BATTLE-NYA!

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite Precure,all the notes was absorbed by noises as he was completed become beast form. Noise was going shockwave at everyone around the world to turn into stone expect habiki and others when they save by otokichi with his own organ pipe to protect them. Noise was going to the major land to eliminate music. Hibiki and others girl want tell the legendary score negatone as the world is not over yet. And now they cannot give up their own hope as they become precure once again and purified on legendary score to break spell and now they going to the major land.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

In the major land, mephisto on the bedroom as he is still sort of unconscious, but struggling through a bad dream or something. As aphrodite is watching over him and hold his hand.

Aphrodite:dear!hang in there!

Parrot:aphrodite-sama

Before she heard from parrot and look at window was parrot appeared as he was panic and go front of her.

Aphrodite:what's the matter?

Parrot:it's terrible!noise!noise is coming!

Aphrodite seem surprise that noise was coming into the major land.

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the city major land, noise is arrived with Falsetto behind as he riding the bicycle floating. Noise using his dark flame breathe to turn everything to stone. The citizen closest to the palace have all taken shelter inside.

Falsetto(laughed):have a taste of noise-sama power!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

At the palace, all the citizen gathered on castle where they save. Aphrodite was stared at the city that they turn into stone.

Aphrodite:how is this happening..?

Parrot:we could only save the citizen close the palace.

Aphrodite:let us tell the kamen rider and Precure quickly.

Noise:it's useless.the kamen rider and precure aren't coming.

Aphrodite heard familiar voice and look at window was noise, as he floating on the window with falsetto before the people start getting scared of noise.

Aphrodite:noise!

Falsetto(laughed):kamen rider and Precure is getting pummeled by our minions. They probably dead already-

Noise:falsetto!shut up!

Falsetto(nervous):oh yessir.

Aphrodite turn back to parrot.

Aphrodite:i take care of things here. Please.

Parrot:okay!Aphrodite-sama!please stay safe!

Parrot going take off to leave the place without her Highness as same citizens and going contact to kamen rider and precure.

Noise:your place is quite strong in resisting my aura. But it's over.

Aphrodite:your attack won't work.