LIGHTNING LIVING AGAIN!WAKUWAKU!EVEYONE TRANSFORM DURING HALLOWEEN-NYA

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure,muse was finally removed the coat and reveal to her face was ako as She want to save her father from dark energy and now he from darkness. Falsetto announcer to them that true enemy was noise.at that time, zanki was meet his old teacher was shuki when she steal the armor of ogre and defeated the oni and makamou, she become kamen rider shuki when she stole torodoki onjou as she going defeat the notsugo by herself.

At that night on the tunnel, akira was laying down on the ground when she was on the tunnel and look around and spot that shuki was kneel down on the rock when she was doing firework.

Shuki:you awake?

Akira:you are?

Shuki:once i taught zanki. So you're zanki disciple?

Akira:no.. I'm ibuki-san disciple.

Shuki:ibuki. The head family oni? Someday he may come to defeat me.

Akira:what are you talking about?

Shuki:it's something that's not any of your business. But... It's rare to see a female become an oni. What's your reason?

Shuki asked akira that she have reason as akira was silently moment that she doesn't want answer for shuki until she tell akira and raised her hand.

Shuki:i did.. With these hands.. Raised theses hands... Raised many oni. Why don't you say?

Akira:they were killed.. By makamou my father and mother...

Shuki seem surprise her word that akira parents was get killed by makamou.

Shuki:i see. You're the same as me.

Akira:the same?

Akira was curiously her said as shuki stand up and kneel down on her.

Shuki:don't forget your hatred. The hatred will make you stronger.

Shuki was patted on her shoulder that don't forget akira hatred and to make her stronger.

______________________________________________________________________________________

At the nearby lake, todoroki and zanki walk on the nearby lake while they holding the flash light to find akira around the forest and call her out.

Zanki, todoroki:akira/akira-kun.

Before they heard step on the ground and saw that it's was akira as they notice it. While they go front of her as zanki was patted on her shoulder.

Zanki:you okay? You hurt?

Akira:oh.. I'm sorry... But I'm fine. Shuki-san saved me.

Before they seem shocked that shuki save akira. As todoroki going ask his master.

Todoroki:what's going on, zanki-san? Why is that person attacking oni while saving akira-kun? I don't get it.

Todoroki turn back to akira.

Todoroki:oh right, akira-kun!did she return my onjou?

Akira:no.

Todoroki:i see.

Todoroki was sign in frustration shuki didn't return to onjou. As akira was knee her down on the ground while zanki was patted on her shoulder and asked about shuki.