HIBIKI NEW POWER ARMOR FORM!OROORO-!THE HEALING CHEST GOT STOLEN-NYA

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure,habiki ad others was doing the camp while they doing training their own skills until they reach their own level power. At that moment, new man name was akira as he was created the new weapon was armored saber. But, torodoki was grab the armorer saber from lab without permission until he try new form as he was fail and reveal to normal.

At the same, hibiki pick up from torodoki when he fail use the sword. Hibki was take combat and pressed down on hand.causing an spark as shockwave on hibiki to knock away to rolling on the ground and armed saber was blow and super douji was catch the sword. Hibiki reveal normal on his helmet while melody and others go toward hibiki to help him out to stand up.

Melody:are you okay?

Habiki:yeah. I'm fine. But, armed saber

They turn back super douji, who holding the armor saber. He swing sword around the place.

Beat:no good!

Douji charge forward at them to swing on them when they avoid attack the douji. As he notice it and point on them. Until hime grab the sword from douji as he notice it.

Hime:hey!it's mine!mine!

Douji:hey, get me back!

Ibuki tried to attack on kamaitachi until the tornado surrounds makamou and leave the place.Douji going after her when she hold the sword and take off to leave the place too.

Douji:let me have, let me have!

Hime:okay, here.

Hime give to him.

Douji:thank you.

Until hime removed from him and run away from him as he notice it.

Hime:no way!

Douji:let me have it!

Habiki and others stared on super douji and super hime was seem different person that they become personality children.

Torodoki:what are those guys?

Melody:beats me.

Beat:they look like children.

Rhythm:that's true.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the lab, habiki and others was on the lab while tifa tell habiki and torodoki tried to their own transform.as rest of them watched them transform. Habiki tapped the tunning fork against wrist. Torodoki pull chain making oni face side upward. But, it's doesn't work at all because armored saber effect on them to cancel their own form.

Habiki:no good?

Torodoki:yeah.

Tifa:it's no use. No matter how many times we repeat it.

Ibuki:how mysterious.

Ibuki go front of habiki and torodoki to ask them.

Ibuki:just.. What happened?

Torodoki:it's kogure-san fault!it's because of that weapon he made, armed saber!now, we can't transform!

Tifa:what's with that tone?