GAG-N!PRECURE IS IN DANGER OF BREAKING UP ALREADY-NYA!THE HOWLING SPIDER

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure, hibiki and kanade was get along each others when they little. But, they don't get along at all as they broke their own promise and start argument.At that time, hibiki and kanade was become precure when siren and trio de minor tried steal the harmony of heart. Precure tried to fight the negatone but they tried to jump dodge from negatone as they landed on the ground and blaming each others. At that moment, the boy was name habiki as he Transform into kamen rider hibiki with onsa before they are surprise to his form.

At that time, negatone going swing attack at hibiki while he dodge attack, jumped on negatone back and deliver punch on his face to step away. As hibiki landed ground safety. Negatone tried to aimed at disk okn him when he block attack with his ability jump and passing through the disk to side kick on his face.

Nagatone become mad right now as nagatone swing on him multiple time while hibiki backward to step away and negatone chance swung on him. But hibiki came out his mouth and shoot a torrent of powerful purple flame to negatone as negatone step away.

Hibiki take out the drumstick it's was ongekibou. The drumstick that consists of brown cotton thread handle with a with kashira like silver joint circle on top and bottom with oni symbol.as hibiki hold the red stick. Hibiki charge forward and upward on nagatone face and hook kick on his chest to rolling on the ground. As they surprise.

Hibiki girl:that's amazing.

Kanade:he's strong.

Siren(angry):that's guy so strong. We need retread.

Trio do minor:retread~

Before siren and others was jump to the sky to leave the place with negatone. As they notice it.

Hibiki(sight):they are running away.

____________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

At that time, habiki reveal his form as they going back at the concert hall, when he did they were by the seats away from each others with hummy and the fairy tones watching.

Hibiki:kanade, you're not athletic at all.

Habiki(though):oh boy, here we go again.

Kanade:is that so? Then help me then.

Hibiki:i did. Helping you was too much of a hindrance to me though. If i was by myself i definitely would have won.

Habiki(though):oh man, this is get worst.

Hummy decide to stop the argument as she walk toward them while he does the same thing.

Hummy:why won't you two get along-nyam?

Habiki:yeah, beside you new at his precure things worry.

Hibiki turned back to hummy.

Hibiki:hey, why did we suddenly turn to precure?

Habiki:i agree, how did happen anyway?

Hummy:well, you two had the same musical notation in your heart.

Kanade:notation?

Hummy:your heart were g clefs-nya. That's how you girls were able to transform with cure modules-nya.