BEATING SOUL!GAMIGAMI!MIRACLE BELLTIER BORN OUT OF SERMON-NYA!

At the sweet store, asumu was standing outside of the tachibana sweet place, debating whether he should enter or not. Before ichiro appeared from behind on asumu behind.

Ichiro:if you're going in, hurry and do it.

Before asumu was scared of Ichiro as he chuckle and patted on his head as asunu bow to him.

Asumu:I'm sorry.

They going open the door to reveal to hitomi as hitomi turned back to them.

Hitomi:welcome.

Hitomi saw that asumu was appeared as she seem surprise.while ichiro close the door.

Asumu:hello.

Ichiro:i bet you would have gone home if i didn't speak up.

Asumu:no, that's...

Ichiro going back to the inside kitchen.

Hitomi:well, please, please.

Asumu:then, i sit here.

Asumu going sitting down chair as he take look at the menu on the table as hitomi point on him and figure he was looking for habiki.

Hitomi:um... Habiki-san.

Asumu:yes.

Hitomi:he's out at the moment. There was a pinch, so he had some sudden work.

Asumu:oh...

Hitomi:but have some tea, since you came all this way.

Asumu:okay.

______________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

At the river,hibiki and kanade walk on the river take walk for while as they remained about habiki.

Hibiki:hey, kanade, how you long habiki--san and you know each others?

Kanade:two or three years ago, when i was entered the primary school with you as I saw him that he become part time job our store.

Hibiki:i see.

Hibiki seem surprise that kanade first meet habiki on kanade store. Until they heard falcon voice and spot him was above around them.

Kanade:that's

Hibiki:habiki-san disc animal.

Before hummy came out from bag.

Hummy:i wonder what's going on.

Kanade:anyway, let's follow the falcon.

They nod her as they going follow the falcon while falcon show to them where habiki location until they arrived at the nearby river. Before they saw habiki was rest on the rocky surface with his form as disc animal yellow crab keep eye on him.they take look at his injured on his arms was burn while they go front of him.

Hibiki, kanade:habiki-san?

Habiki open eyes and saw that hibiki and kanade was arrived.

Habiki:you girls.

Kanade:are you okay?

Hibiki:please hold on.

They tried to grab his hand to their shoulder to start walking.