GYOGYOGYO!A MYSTERIOUS PRECURE APPEARED-NYA!SWALLOWING WALL!

At the one night in the clock tower, siren was stand front of the rooftop and stared on the moon as she is still smitten over ouji.

On the down on the room,Bassrum was hold the jar on the notes in it while baritone and falsetto stayed quiet for now and bassdrum tell his comrade about notes

Bassdrum:I'm afraid we only have about the same number of notes as the precure.

Bassrum turned back to siren.

Bassdrum:siren!shouldn't you tell us how to get more notes? We lose to the precure and kamen rider.

But, she didn't response from bassdrum as he huff face from her and click his tongue.before they saw mirror start glow and Mephisto appeared on the mirror.

Mephisto:siren!

Mephisto shout on siren as she was surprise and nearby making her fall out of the tower.

Mephisto:you seem to have fall for human brats!

Siren:what are you talking about, Mephisto-sama?

Bassdrum:i told him.

Falsetto and baritone:basadrum did!

Before bassdrum was covered their mouth to be quiet as mephisto can hear their voice and mephisto scold on siren.

Mephisto:love is all just an imagination!you don't need that!

Siren:but mephisto-sama!

Mephisto(shouted):shut up!you're fired from you leader position!

Siren(shocked):no way!

Mephisto:reflect on you actions!

Siren flinched before she head out of the room ignoring the calls of mephisto.

Mephisto:hey, siren!siren!

Siren didn't respond from mephisto and ran out of the tower and into night of the town.

Bassdrum:mephisto-sama!

Mephisto turn back to bassdrum.

Bassdrum:who is the next leader, mephisto-sama?

Mephisto:ah, you can be leader then, bassdrum.

Bassrum:leave to me, Mephisto-sama.i have a good way of collection a lot of notes!

Mephisto:i be waiting for good news.

Before mephisto was disappeared as bassdrum was smiled on the mirror in joy at this.

Bassdrum:siren's era is over!today I'm the leader!

Falsetto, baritone:leader!

They sing together in that opera style.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________