JAJA~N!HIBIKI HATES MUSIC-NYA? FALLING VOICE!

At the hibiki house, hibiki and hibiki was asleep until the loud sound of music awaken them. As hummy cover her ears.

Hibiki:please, hummy.

Hummy:i don't like this sounds.

Hummy stand up and go front of hibiki table to shut down. And Now hibiki was sleeping peace.

Hibiki:falling back asleep is awesome.

Before a very loud music was heard outside of her room that hibiki and hummy cover her ears from the high volume.

Hibiki:so loud.

She ran to her living room and see the speakers was on in high volume and see a red hair man in a light grey pajamas with headphone on, even thought it isn't plugged in to the speaker, humming in rhythm holding a pointing stick moving back and forth like a music conductor.

It's was hibiki dad, hojo dan. A music teacher at private aria academy where hibiki goes.

Hojo dan

Her father was enjoying his music he didn't notice hibiki was stomping through the living room and turns the music off

Her father was enjoying his music he didn't notice hibiki was stomping through the living room and turns the music off. Thus opening his eyes and see his daughter in front of him.

Hibiki:papa!i told you not to listen to such loud music in the morning.

Dan:i was wearing headphone..

Hibiki:you weren't!the cord isn't even plugged in!

She even showed him the cord for his head phones was not plugged.

Dan:oh? Sorry about that

Hibiki:jeez.

She put her head down.

After that hibiki had breakfast and turns on tv watching the new, now showing the horoscope.

Announcer:you have very bad luck today!you need to be careful about door!you fight with your friends and it be worst days ever.

She turn off the tv, she was skeptical about that horoscope prediction.

Hibiki:what kind of horoscope is that?how terrible.

Dan:just start the morning on a good tempo and rhythm. That's how you begin a Passion day.

Hibiki:hey, i told you not use musical terms during everyday speech.

Dan:what you hate is what you actually like.

Hibiki:that again. I don't understand.

She put her remote on the table and leave the house.

Hibiki:I'm off.

Dan:have a nice day

__________________________________________________________________________________________