CHARARAAN!SIREN'S FAKE-BEST FRIEND PLAN-NYA!SHOUTING WIND

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure, habiki and others going return to the doll for otokichi when he lost it. As hibiki and kanade become friendships once again. At that time, habiki and others going trained the temple as they get more stronger. Asumu was passed his exam as he going the high school jounan. Asumu wanted to please habiki with the news but it seems habiki left for the mountain with hibiki and kanade. At that time, akira was get attack by ittanmomen douji and hime until ibuki save her life and he Transform into kamen rider ibuki.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, ibuki was defeat hime before douji above attack on ibuki before someone tackle on douji to knocks out on the ground it's was disc animal and ibuki turned around it's was akira as she helped him out.

Ibuki:thank you, akira.

Akira:no problem.

Ibuki turned back to douji was knocked out and rolling on the ground as ibuki follow him before he going point on douji when disc animal was moved away as ibuki going shoot on him.

Suddenly, they heard growl animal as the wind blowing on ibuki while he covered on the tree and spot that douji was gone. He look up on the sky it's was big makamou as he hold the douji.

The monster was type of stingray, his armored was blue and his wings white. His claw was yellow.it's name was ittanmomen.

Makamou going attack ibuki while he point on makamou but his skin start shattered it because he lost oxygen on the water.

Douji:we must hurry back to base.

Douji tell him they must hurry back to base as they going back to the sea and take recovered.

Before ibuki was sigh and reveal his face.while akira go front of him.

Akira:ibuki-san.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the forest, asumu walk on the forest as he was in the meantime using a map and compass to get to habiki location. Before he take out the phone and surprise that his battery was getting low until the phone start beep and received hitomi as he quicky call.

Asumu:hello?

Hitomi:how fast?

Asumu:oh no, just... The phone is...

Hitomi:oh right. Tomorrow, everyone is thinking of having a celebration party. How About we have it tachibana?

Asumu:eh? Oh, okay, but...

Hitomi:i wonder if habiki-san will be there?

Asumu:well, right now... The cellphone...

Hitomi:eh? What? What?

Before the phone shut self as the battery was running out. And asumu was sign. He going continue walk on forest until he tumble down the hillside.

______________________________________________________________________________________

At the temple, habiki and others was enjoying a good meal while caretaker give grilled fish for hummy as she was cat. Old caretakers said to them they must pretty busy in defeating makamou.