FORGING PREMONITION!HARAHARA!TREASURE HUNTING IN MAJOR LAND-NYA!

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure,ellen going school with hibiki and Kanade as she want to make more friend. Hibiki and others give charm for ellen to support for her as Precure going finishes move on Negatone, but the fairy tone was collapse as they run out their own note and melody can heard from woman name crescendo tone as she tell melody she don't have time.

At the cathedrals, habiki and others had gathered at the cathedral, away from prying eyes.habiki and others are worried about the fairy tones as they seem to be almost completed exhausted. As hibiki tell them they going to the major land.

Kanade:we're...

Ellen:going to major land?

Hibiki:that's what crescendo tone told me. We need to go in order to save the fairy tones.

Kanade:but..

Habiki:who is this crescendo tone?

Ellen:both hummy and i have never heard of that name.

Hummy was hopped on hibiki shoulder.

Hummy:let's just go, then. Aphrodite-sama must know something.

Hibiki:that's right.

Hummy put fairy tone on her back with her bag to hold off. As she began to summon the path to major land to appeared path of multicolored piano keys formed ad was shooting up into the air. As they notice it.

Hummy:let's go, everyone!

She jumped onto the piano keys as she begans floating upwards.

Habiki:I'm going too.

Habiki approach the pathway and stepped on, only to be sent flying forward. As ellen smiled on him and turned back to hibiki.

Ellen:come on, hibiki.

Hibiki:okay.

Hibiki stepped on the path to sent flying forward. As ellen grabbed kanade hand.

Ellen:let's go, kanade.

Kanade:wait!

Ellen and kanade going flying toward the path as hibiki seem have fun and dive the path.

Hibiki:sweet!I'm flying!

Naoki looked at the passing clouds as kanade looked downward.

Kanade:kanon town became so small!

Hummy:let's keep on going until we get to major land!

Habiki and othere:okay.

Habiki and others headed skyward towards the entrance to major land, not noticing the peering eyes of the trio minor watching them go before the evil trio nodded and returned to their base.

______________________________________________________________________________________