UNBROKEN HURRICANE!FUWAWA-N!COLLECTING NOTES ISN'T EASY-NYA!

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure,ibuki and kasumi going shopping on the city, but douji and hime was appeared on the street. As he call akira bring the reppu and disc animal from home when she going leave school. Ibuki was defeat hime and douji quicky, but new makamou  was appeared from the ground as he going attack ibuki.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, ibuki still fight onnamazu stomach while he take breathe and position until he charge forward at makamou and spinning kick on makamou, but makamou spit acid on ibuki leg as he feel pain and kneel down on the ground.

Makamou going spit acid on ibuki when ibuki rolling on the ground to avoid attack as he was stand up and research makamou weakness before ibukie notice that a long tail went from it to the hole.

Ibuki:there.

Ibuki going jump front of his tail and claw it,but acid was spit out and hit on ibuki claw to step away.as makamou was feel pain and start retreated.

After that, ibuki and kasumi went back to motorcycle while kasumi was doing treat wounded on ibuki when he get injured. And he call ichiro about makamou.

Ibuki:so is that the makamou?

Ichiro:yeah... From the characteristics of the monster you fought..I think we have an answer. The enemy is an onnamazu.

Ibuki:onnamazu?

Ichiro:oonamazu are raised in underground lakes or underground waterways... It sends it's stomach to the surface to eat people. So.. What you were fighting... Was the onnamazu stomach.

Ibuki:that was the stomach? That's kinda weird...

Ichiro(chuckle):indeed it is. I'm sure the stomach has returned to the main body.

Ibuki:yes.

Ichiro:and the main body is under kanon town somewhere. I'm using the latest tdb to figure out where it is. Gyoutoku, hacchoubori, or shinonome? I think it's in one of those three places.

Ibuki:understood. Good bye

Ibuki hang up the phone as kasumi asked what type of ongeki could defeat onnamazu.

Kasumi:onnamazu is the name of the current enemy?

Ibuki:yes.

Kasumi:so what kind of attack is used to defeat it?

Ibuki:originally you use a taiko drum to defeat this makamou.

Kasumi:originally?

Before he heard phone again while kasumi going put back medicine on his motorcycle as he pick up and answer it.

Ibuki:yes?

Akira:it's akira.

Ibuki:good job.

Akira:I've arrived at kameido just now.

Ibuki:we're at a factory near hirai right now. I've defeated the douji and hime.