ROARING ONI!PINPO-N!BEST FRIENDS BY SWITCHING PLACES-NYA!

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure,asumu on the his apartment when he get out from hospital as he was recovered. The new two thunder kamen rider name Torodoki and zanki. As they going fight the makamou. But zanki cannot fight right now as his still injured as he decided quit become kamen rider and leave to torodoki to fight the makamou.zanki going Transform one more time as he going help torodoki to fight yamaarashi and save sabaki.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

At the same, zanki and torodoki was Transform into kamen rider but zanki still bad injured on his feet while torodoki him out to stand up.

Zanki:todayam. Listen. I'm counting on out from here on. I get the douji-tachi. You take care of the yamaarashi.

Zanki brought the buckle to give torodoki as he notice it.

Torodoki:zanki-san..

Zanki:I'm counting on you!

Zanki go toward hime as he raised his arms to creating light and punch on hime chest to send away, causing an explosion. His leg still trembling while he turn back torodoki replace buckle to his master buckle.

Zanki:todayama.

Torodoki:yes.

Torodoki charge forward at yamaarashi while zanki rushed attack on douji until douji grab his shoulder to rolling on the ground together. They step away each others as douji spit spike to shoot on zanki while zanki swipe off the spike until he get by spike on his body.before he removed the spike while they take position.

Torodoki charge forward at yamaarashi while yamaarashi shoot spike on todoroki from his head until torodoki swing the spike multiple time to sending away.

Zanki:go now. Todayama

Torodoki:yes.

Torodoki jumped to swing makamou tail to let go of sabaki to landed on the ground.

Zanki:use the onegki zan!

Torodoki:yes.

Torodoki stab on yamaarashi leg side until he tried to grab his buckle from belt. Until Makamou kick on torodoki to send away and landed on the ground. As zanki was worried it until douji chance shoot spike on zanki body as zanki feel pain and douji was run away.

Zanki removed his spike from body until yamaarashi was walk away to leave the place as todoroki was disappointed and stuck on the guitar. While zanki go toward him as torodoki bow to him with apologized.

Torodoki:I'm sorry. I'm sorry.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

At the asumu apartment, habiki and others was on asumu room, habiki and others sitting down chair while asumu sitting down on his bedroom as ikuko was came out the door and brought the tea for them.

Ikuko:can i come in? You guys look like you're having fun. I brought some tea.

Kanade:thank you very much

Habiki:please come in.

Hibiki:we don't mind.

Ikuko:no, no, no. Thank you, you guys for visiting my asumu. You guys don't have to fuss over me.