SHIKU SHIKU... THE MELODY OF SADNESS IS COMPETED!DYING A GLORIOUS DEATH, ZANKI!

Previously on, kamen rider hibiki and suite precure,ichiro going tell habiki and others about Orochi will began as asumu and kiriya was going continue their own training becomes kamen rider. But, kiriya was quit became habiki disciple because he mention that habiki like asumu. Habiki and others was fight all makamou until they saw that zanki become kamen rider once again as they wonder that he will be okay.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

at the street, zanki riding the car on the street and saw that traffic was red as he stop. Until he feel pain on his chest when he become kamen rider again.his face was sweat and remembered about doctor said to him.

Doctor:i can't say it's good. I told you before. You can never become an oni again. You don't want to shorten your life, right?

Before zanki start scream as the world become blind.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, at the street, Kiriya walk on the street when he quit become oni because he think that asumu become kamen rider better than him. As he may at his apartment before he saw that asumu appeared front of lean against pillar as kiriya ignore him and asumu follow him.

Asumu:wait a moment!hey!are you really quitting being his disciple?

Kiriya:none of your business.

Kiriya pressed the button to waiting elevators.

Asumu:let's try our best again!he went to the trouble of letting you join.

Kiriya:habiki-san doesn't like me. From the beginning he was planning on your being his disciple.

Asumu:what do you mean by that?

Kiriya:you might now know. But habiki-san was planning to eliminate one of the disciples. You know now. So please leave me alone.

Before the elevators was open as kiriya went inside and close it. As asumu seem surprise kiriya said.

____________________________________________________________________________

At the hospital, habiki and others went to the hospital to see todoroki before they spot that todoroki was doing his training room. Todoroki tried to pull railing while hinaka support him.

Hinaka:please do you best, Todoroki-kun!just a bit more!just a bit more!right? Do you best..

Until todoroki landed on the ground as hinaka notice it and helped him out to stand up.

Hinaka:todoroki-kun!does it hurt?

Todoroki:I'm sorry.

Hinaka:let's take a break.

Todoroki:I'm fine.

Hinaka put todoroki on the railing to continue training while they ask zanki about todoroki body.

Habiki:his body..

Zanki:yeah...he can never become an oni again. Can you guys believe it?

Habiki and others doesn't have said to zanki as they deep silence moment for while.