CHAPTER 2: Forged into Steel

Kanan POV

"Where could my brother be?" Brody said as he went outside to look for his brother Aiden. 

"My sensors is detecting no signs of life" Redbot said.

Sarah went over to him to try and comfort him. Sarah tried to tell Brody that his dad trained the two of them to be like ninjas so wherever he is, he could be really fine.

Me and Preston went up to the two of them and told the two of them that Galvanax could arrive here at anytime and that we need to find the Ninja Steel. "Alright" Brody said as Sarah helped him up off the ground.

"I bet it's in my father's workshop" Brody said as the three of us and Redbot were following him to his father's workshop.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

The four of us went into the workshop, Brody picked up a shovel nearby and he started to dig into the ground and told us that his dad hid a box that was a part of his ninja training.

Preston found a broken truck underneath a cover when Brody told us that it was his dad's car.

"Was this the place where your dad trained you and Aiden?" I asked as I looked at the trophies that was on the shelf.

"You know, many people says that my dad was the greatest ninja that ever lived, I just wanna grow up to be just like him" Brody said.

Sarah asked him about his dad finding the Ninja Steel. Brody gave Redbot the shovel and told that it was a meteorite that was found in their yard that was encased with Ninja Steel.

His dad chipped off the Ninja Steel and when he discovered the Nexus Prism was underneath it.

When he melted the Ninja Steel to create the Ninja Power Stars, Galvanax showed up. Then his dad destroyed the Nexus Star and he disappeared.

The three of us went over to comfort him.

"Oh my motherboard, I've found something" Redbot said. All of us went over to him and started to help Brody digging the item out as we pulled out the box.

The four of us opened up the box as we found nothing in there. I found a photo when I asked what is it. Brody took the photo and told us that it must be a clue.

"Hold on, let me see that" Sarah said as she took the photo from him to take a closer look at the picture. "Hey Kanan, does this trophy look really familiar to you?" she asked as she showed me the picture.

"Yeah, it does" I said.

"Brody, what's your dad's name?" Sarah asked.

"Dane Romero" Brody replied.

Me and Sarah remembered seeing the trophy at the school. "It's in the school's trophy cabinet, me and Kanan saw it this morning" she said.

"That's it. Aiden must've hid the Ninja Steel inside the trophy" Brody said.

Redbot caught something and showed it to Brody and it was a Buzzcam.

Brody looked at the Buzzcam and told us that this isn't good. "That's not good. Galvanax now knows where the Ninja Steel is" Brody said.

Suddenly, his Data Com beeped and Mick contacted him. Brody told Mick that we know where the Ninja Steel is and so does Galvanax and that we need to get to the high school.

Mick told Brody that he's at the high school. Brody told Mick that all of the Ninja Steel is in his dad's trophy and Sarah went on to explain where it is with the name on it.