SPECIAL CHAPTER 1: A Musical Ninja

A/N: This is where Kanan's dad, Brian Matthews, becomes the Silver Ranger.

Brian POV

I'm back in Summer Cove after so long. Being in Amber Beach has been...really interesting, to say the least. I mean, you don't get to miss out on any concerts and any music videos. Plus I get to see my daughter after years of not seeing her.

Hi, my name is Brian Matthews, I'm Kanan's father.

When I left Summer Cove, I had to move towns to promote my music while Kanan had to move to Kyushu in Japan. I had to record a single, ever since then I have been in a few concerts, did a few music videos, etc.

So I want to teach some students some music lessons. And that's why I'm back, although that isn't the only reason.

For all of you guys to understand, let's have a quick flashback. 

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

🐤FLASHBACK STARTS {3rd PERSON}🐤

It was late in the afternoon when Brian was leaving Amber Beach as he was there with his luggage while he was saying goodbye to his friends.

"I'm really going to miss you guys" Brian said while he was standing in front of his bandmates.

"We're really going to miss you too" his lead guitarist said as he walked up to him and giving him a hug. 

"Stay out of trouble, ok?" his drummer said as he gave him a hug as well.

"That might be impossible, given the circumstances" his manager said, pointing towards Brian's Ninja Power Star. "You're going to do great, you know...being a Ranger" he said.

"Thanks, guys" Brian said.

All of us laughed a little. The bus driver was reminding the last few people about the bus would be leaving soon.

"Well, I'm guessing that it's time for me to go" Brian said as he's started to walk away. "I'm going to miss you guys and I'll make sure that I'll call you" he said.

"Remember Brian! We always be watching and I'll call you for some updates!" the manager said. 

Brain smiled a little and he left.

🐤FLASHBACK ENDS🐤

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

Present - Brian POV

I've finally made my way towards Summer Cove High since I don't want to be late for my first day as a teacher, even though I am already late.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

Kanan POV

All of us were back to school after fighting another monster called Spikedance.

The monster was able to run away after beating the Rangers but he got hit by Brody using his Element Star.

"Man, how are we going to be able to beat Spikedance?" Calvin said as he sat at the table all of us were sitting at.

"Yeah...I mean he kept on dodging all our attacks while he kept on insulting us" Preston said.

"Yeah, it's like he wants to turn mental pain into physical pain" I said.

"Maybe Mick and Redbot have something that might be able to help us" Sarah said.