CHAPTER 11: Poisonous Plots

A/N: This is where Kanan's boyfriend, Keigo Takami {aka Wing Hero: Hawks}, comes in at the end of this chapter

Kanan POV

Aiden was telling us the story on how Brody and his dad became the Red Ranger. And their dad destroyed the Nexus Star when he suddenly disappeared into thin air. He hid the Ninja Steel in Mr Romero's trophy that was in the school's trophy cabinet and left a clue in the box. After that, he was on the run.

"Dad would be really glad that we have found each other again" Brody said.

"Hey, do you think that I come and see the Ranger hideout? What do you think?" 'Aiden' asked.

"Sure" Brody replied but Mick immediately stepped in. "Uh, Brody. I'm wondering if that's such a great idea. The Prism, the Ninja Steel, they're uh, really only...for Power Rangers only. Sorry Aiden" Mick said.

'Brody believing him as his brother can be a little bit dangerous' I thought to myself. 

"Oh, that's ok. Do you think that I could train with you guys?" Aiden said.

"Oh, uh, sure" Mick said.

"Let's see if you can remember what dad taught the two of us, ey" Brody said.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

All of us were at the back of the school as we were doing some training.

Brody was training with Sarah.

Preston was training with Calvin.

Hayley was training with Levi and 'Aiden'.

My dad was training with me.

Hayley and Levi stopped as all of us were looking over to 'Aiden'.

"Nice moves, Levi" Hayley said.

"Come on, do you think those are nice moves? Check this out" 'Aiden' said as he demonstrated some moves and he started to attack Levi. "Yeah?" he said.

"It's cool. But we're not going full speed here, Aiden. It's just training" Levi said as 'Aiden' ignored him as he continued to attack him.

"Enough" Levi said. 

"Yeah, chill out Aiden. You could've hurt him" Hayley said as she went towards Levi.

"Hey, I'm not the one to complain but that's not cool" Levi said.

"Oh, come on, seriously?" 'Aiden' said.

"Yeah. Seriously. We're here to practice so all of us can improve a little. This isn't a contest. We're here to train so we can fight Galvanax and his monsters" Hayley said.

Me and Brody went over to the three of them. "Hey, guys. What's going on?" Brody asked.

"It looks like I don't play nice enough for your buddies, I'll see ya later" 'Aiden' said as he left without saying anything else. "Guys, what's up with you?" I asked.

"Honestly Kanan, Brody...Aiden doesn't want to train. He just wants to show off" Hayley said while Levi nodded in agreement.

"He's been on his own for 10 years. Can you cut him some slack" Brody said as he left.

"I know what he felt like to be alone for 10 years" I said as I left the group so that I can be at my next lesson while the others {except for my dad} were really confused to what I just said as they were looking at each other.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

Levi POV

All of us were in class as Kanan went into her lesson and her dad went to teach his lesson, me and Hayley were in a group.