CHAPTER 8: Gold Rush

Kanan POV

"Stop right...there" Brody said as we arrived at the abandoned warehouse, Morphed and saw that the Gold Ranger was gone...again. 

"Every time the monster are sending someone down to catch the Gold Ranger..." Hayley started to say.

"...He took them out" my dad said. 

"And we just missed him by the second" Sarah said.

"Don't worry, guys. We will find the Gold Ranger eventually" Calvin said.

"Yeah, we will" I said.

"Let's go" Brody said as all of us left the warehouse.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

All of us were in the line for Levi Weston's meet and greet.

"I can't believe that I'm actually going to meet Levi Weston in person!" Hayley said.

"Me too" Sarah said as she laughed really nervously.

"He is so cute" Hayley said.

Calvin turned away, really jealous when Hayley said that.

"Don't worry, you're pretty cute too" Hayley said as she nudged him.

"Why don't we just try and act really natural, ok? I don't want to embarrass myself" Preston said.

"You do realize that you have a cactus on your backside,  don't you?" Brody asked.

Me, Brody and my dad wasn't wearing an outfit.

"This cactus is going to win me a backstage pass" Preston said. 

"What backstage pass?" I asked.

"Uh, Levi is giving away a backstage pass to his biggest fan but you will have to dress up to win! So-haha" Sarah said as she laughed a little.

"I would do anything to get that backstage pass" Hayley said.

"Anything" Sarah said, agreeing with Hayley. 

"All of you are acting really crazy. I don't see what's so great about Levi Weston" I said.

"Please remember these rules when you do talk to Levi, folks. No photos, no screaming and certainly no shaking his hand. He doesn't want any 'fan germs' before his big tour" Tom said as all of us were in front of the line.

"Fan germs? Seriously?" Brody questioned. 

"Stop it" Preston whispered towards him.

"I see that you three didn't dress up" Tom said, referring to me, Brody and my dad.

"Well, we aren't really a fan" Brody said as the others looked at us.

"It's fine, Tom. Leave them be" Levi said.

"Whatever you say, Mr Weston" Tom said.

Suddenly an explosion happened and some Kudabots appeared as all of us went in the front.

"We've got trouble!" Brody said as all of us were fighting the Kudabots.

"The Gold Ranger better appear or I will destroy everyone! I will start with this cowboy!" Ripcon said, referring to Levi.

"Watch out!" I called out as I saved Levi from Ripcon's attack. The two of us were on the ground as I nearly hovered above him. "Thanks" Levi said. 

Brody was fighting Ripcon.

"Come on!" I said as I helped Levi get up and taking him to safety.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤