Halloween Special: Grave Robber

A/N: This is the first time that Keigo and Kanan will Morph into the Yellow and Talon Dino Charge Rangers since the battle against Sledge.

Keigo POV

Today's Halloween and the entire school was being decorated. Me, Brody, Kanan, Preston and Sarah were in the cafeteria as all of us were listening to Levi sing.

Calvin and Hayley came back from getting the Halloween Costumes for us.

"Guys, look at what I've got" Calvin said as he sat down on the sofa.

"Wow, a Halloween Board Game. Let's play it before we go Trick or Treating" Brody said as the others agreed.

"Um, guys. I've never liked board games and that one seems kind of lame. Let's just sing another song" Levi said.

"Come on, Levi. It would be really fun" Hayley said.

"You can play if you want, it's not really my thing" Levi said.

"Come on, guys. Let's go and check it out" Brody said as the others stood up.

"Have fun" Levi said as the others left. He turned towards me and Kanan. "Aren't you two going to join them?" he asked.

"Hmm, not really" I said as we are shaking out heads. "We never celebrated Halloween before and we never played Board Games before either" Kanan said. "Wait, never" Levi said as he looked at us. "No, since the two of us were training to be Pro Heroes and since she is the first Rafkonian to be a Pro Hero...so we never really celebrated Halloween before" I said.

"Is it ok if we listen to you sing" I asked. "Sure, I don't mind" Levi said as he strummed his guitar while singing. 

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

Brody POV

All of us got changed into our costumes as all of us went into shop class.

I'm a British Soldier.

Preston is a Wizard.

Calvin is a Frankenstein.

Hayley is a Witch.

And Sarah is a Unicorn.

"Hey babe, when are you going to put on your costume?" Hayley asked Calvin.

"Oh, you are hilarious" Calvin said.

"Tallyho, Captain Brody, wot-wot" Sarah said.

"As you were, Major Unicorn" I said.

"Come on, let's play" Preston said as all of us were sitting round the table.

Hayley explained the easiest rule of this Board Game...reaching the end.

 "Spooky. Is everybody ready?" I said.

"Yeah" Hayley said. The rest of us agreed.

"Here we go" I said as I turned the hourglass and suddenly the room became dark as the door closed by an unknown force.

"Welcome, Rangers! It looks like you're about to play Grave Robbers!" Cosmo said as he appeared on the crystal ball.

"Cosmo!" I said.

"Settle in folks! You're about to play my Board Game!" Cosmo said.

"This isn't a game! It's a trap!" Preston said.

"Guys? Guys, I can't get out of my seat!" Calvin said as all of us tried to stand up from our seats but it didn't work.

"Me neither!" Sarah said.