CHAPTER 12: Family Fusion & A Pro Hero Proposal

A/N: This is what Keigo Takami is going to wear. He just found out that Kanan, her dad and Kanan's friends are Rangers and he's keeping it a secret as well as having a Ninja Com too.

Keigo POV {this is a new one}

While Kanan's sleeping in our bed after an eventful day that the three of us had yesterday, I went down into the kitchen to make some breakfast for the three of us. After a while, Brian came into the kitchen and sat down at the table. "Hey Brian" I greeted. "Hey Keigo" Brian greeted back. I handed Brian his breakfast while I was making mine and Kanan's. 

"I was meaning to ask you if I can have your blessing to marry your daughter?" I asked, hoping that he will say yes about me marrying his daughter. "Yeah, you can have my blessing since you two have known each other since you two were little kids. I was waiting for you to ask me that question" Brian said. "You did?" I asked as I tilted my head a little. "Yeah, don't ask me how...I just know that you two are meant for each other" Brian said as I smiled a little.

Kanan came down into the kitchen for her breakfast. "Morning songbird" I said as I kissed her forehead. "Morning Kanan" Brian said. "Morning lovebird, dad" Kanan said. When the three of us had our breakfast, we started to head towards the school so that I can meet Kanan's friends.

Kanan POV

Once the three of us got to school, my dad parked the car in front of the school as we got out the car and started to head towards the main entrance. Suddenly, we noticed Calvin and Levi were putting up a sign nearby when we walked up to them. "Hey guys. So, the school's talent show is tonight, huh?" I asked. "Hey Mr Matthews, Kanan. Yeah, it's going to be really amazing" Calvin said. "Hey Calvin, Levi" my dad greeted back. "Hey Kanan...who's he?" Levi asked. "He's the one I was telling you about. Calvin, Levi, meet Keigo Takami aka Hawks. Keigo, this is Calvin and Levi" I said. The three of them shook hands.

Brody and 'Aiden' came up to us. "Hey Kanan, Mr Matthews. Kanan...is this the guy that you were telling us about?" Brody said. "Yeah. Keigo, meet Brody and Aiden. Brody, Aiden...meet Keigo Takami aka Hawks" I said to them. The three of them shook hands.

"I hear Presto Change-O is going to be making an appearance at the talent show tonight. Are you guys doing anything?" Calvin asked. 

"Me? No. I'm going to have some fun watching" Levi said.

"Me too. I'm really not that good at anything" I said as I was rubbing the back of my neck.

"Don't worry about it, Kanan. I'm pretty sure that you're good at something" Levi said.

"Thanks Levi" I said, smiling a little.

'You're already good at stealing my heart' Keigo whispered into my ear. I playfully slapped him on his arm.

"Me and Brody are going to be performing a song that our dad wrote for the two of us when we were kids" 'Aiden' said as Levi nodded a little.

"Come on. We'd better go and practice. I'm not really sure if I remember the words" Brody said.

"Can I come with you two? I need to sort out some stuff in there" my dad said.

"Yeah, sure. I'll see you guys later " 'Aiden' said as the three of them left.

"Come on, I want you to meet the rest of my friends if I could find them. See you guys later" I said.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

Brian POV

Brody and 'Aiden' were practicing for the talent show while I was finishing tuning up the instruments before I finish marking some of the students' work for the day.