SPECIAL CHAPTER 3: Dimensio

A/N: This is going to be a father/daughter duo meeting another Ranger team

Kanan POV

"This roach won't die at all!" I said, blasting Dimensio again but he deflected the blast and hitting the attack onto the cliff.

"It's my turn!" Brody yelled, striking Dimensio onto his back as he cried out in pain as he flew into the cliff.

"You'll regret ever doing that, Red!" Dimensio said as he stood back up.

"Look out!" I said as I tackled Brody out of the way as a purple beam flew back at us.

"Brody, Kanan!" Hayley said as the others ran up to us.

"Are you ok?" my dad said, helping me back up.

"I'm fine" I said, facing the monster. I put my Power Star onto my blaster and about to shoot at the monster.

"Uhh..." Dimensio said as I pointer my Ninja Blaster towards him.

"Ninja Blaster! Whip Lash!" I said as a red long whip lash hit him. "Ahh!" Dimensio said as he flew back into the cliff.

"You'll regret doing that too, Green!" Dimensio yelled, firing a purple beam at me as I got out of the way when the beam hit a giant boulder, causing it to literally disappear.

"I think that I know what that beam does" I said to the rest of the Rangers as I deflected a blast back to Dimensio as I stood up again. I ran towards him, slashing him with my Ninja Sword until he grabbed my arm, throwing me a few feet away as I landed on my back, demorphing into my regular mode.

"It's time to get rid of you!" Dimensio said, firing the purple beam towards me.

"Kanan!" my dad shouted as he was running up to me as he grabbed my hand when the beam hit the two of us as I blacked out.

<TIME SKIP>

I woke myself up, seeing me and my dad were unmorphed in a...desert. "Kanan" my dad said when I stood up and ran up to him.

"Dad!" I said, kneeling down next to him as I was helping him back up.

"Where are we?" he asked me as I shrugged.

"I don't...really know" I told him, looking around the area until I saw a...dome in the distance. 'It can't be' I thought to myself.

"What is it? Do you know where we are right now?" my dad asked as I nodded my head. "That's Corinth. It's the dimension of the RPM Rangers" I have told him.

"Maybe they can help us try and get home" my dad told me as I nodded in agreement. "Then we really need to move. It's not really that safe outside of the dome" I told him as we were starting to move in the direction of Corinth.

<TIME SKIP A LITTLE BIT>

"Energy - is the key to our lives..." I heard someone say as the two of us snuck inside the dome.

"...It sounds like a speech. Come on" I said to my dad as I grabbed his hand, following the noise until we have got to an open place where we got to an open place where everyone in Corinth were gathered, listening to, my guess...the Colonel.

"And it's the key to our security" Another man said as I noticed that he and the man that spoke before were holding keys in their hands. When the keys were raised in the air, everyone clapped as me and my dad joined in, trying to join in.

"They just wanted to improve their security since we're literally just snuck in" I whispered to my dad as he agreed.

"These two keys will unlock our new fuel depot" the man said as the two keys were put together and placed inside a key hole and the gate opened.