CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Past, Presents and Future

A/N: Rose will be 4 years old since she has Keigo's red wings, blue hair with blond highlights in it and she has golden eyes too. Also, she doesn't know that she has got the dragon spirit yet

Kanan POV

All of us were currently at school as Sarah is handing presents to all of us since this is my first Christmas with my dad in a while as Kenzie joined us too.

"A tambourine! Cool!" Levi said as he was holding a tambourine and shakes it.

"I like this new scarf, Sarah!" Kenzie said.

"Cool! I have a new guitar! Also, where's Keigo?" my dad asked. "Oh, he will be here later with a surprise" I said.

"A gift for me?" Redbot said as he is holding his present.

Preston got a wizard hat. 

"Love the sweaters" Hayley said as she and Calvin got matching sweaters.

"These are the best Sarah, thank you so much" Brody said as he got himself some headphones.

"How do I open this?" Redbot asked as he holding the box upside down and the gift that was inside fell out. "Rings and bolts? How did you know what I want for Christmas?" he asked. "My wish list was hyper encrypted" he said.

"It's all thanks to my diary here" Sarah said as she is holding her diary. "I took notes whenever you guys said that you wanted something...except for Kanan. Sorry" she said as I looked dejected. "I can't wait to see on what you got me" she stated.

"Uh..." Brody trailed off.

Preston sat back down on his seat.

"Ok guys, I really get it. Pretend that you didn't get me anything, funny" Sarah said.

All of us became really nervous.

"Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy..." Redbot repeated.

"The thing is..." Preston started to say. "We can explain" I said.

"Oh wow...you guys didn't get me a present for real. Yeah...ok...that's fine" Sarah said.

"Surprise Rangers!" Cleocatra said.

All of us stood up as we got into a fighting stance as Kenzie stood behind us.

"Soon to be ex-Rangers!" Cleocatra said. "I've a present for you, your destruction!"

"Cat O'Clock?" Brody questioned. "But we destroyed you" my dad said.

"I am Cleocatra, not Cat O'Clock!" Cleocatra said. "He was my favorite cousin! If you have forgotten, let me remind you!" she told us of the story on how Cat O'Clock appeared as we destroyed him. "Now it is time for Revenge O'Clock!" he said.

"Man, I still wish we have our Power Stars" Brody said.

"Time Freeze Ray!" Cleocatra shouted.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

3rd PERSON

A/N: I am only go do Kanan's and her dad's since nothing else has changed.

Sarah was on the sleigh with Santa Claus as she is reading through her diary. "Here it is" she said. "When Kanan was just about to get her master stripes in Ocean Bluff" she stated as she disappeared as she went to Ocean Bluff.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

Kanan 'The Green Ranger's Path to Earn Her Stripes' POV