CHAPTER 19: Helping Hand

A/N: Kanan would be doing her finals in this chapter and she will be making an appearance at the end but fully make an appearance in the last chapter and Kanan has left her Zord Star with her dad

Preston POV

Me and Sarah were outside on the sidewalk as the two of us were riding on her hoverboard.

"Haha, look at us go!" I said. The two of us saw a lawnmower. "Uh, Sarah? Sarah!" I called out as the two of us went over it.

"Uh oh" Sarah said as the two of us ended up crashing into the bushes.

Keigo saw us crashing into the bushes nearby.

"Are you two ok?" Keigo asked as he came up to us.

"We're good. Thanks for asking" Sarah said as Keigo kneeled down onto the ground.

"So, do you always crash this much or just when I'm on the back?" I asked.

"I'm so sorry, Preston" Sarah said as she was checking her hoverboard.

"What's wrong with your hoverboard?" Keigo asked.

"Great, the battery died, again" Sarah said.

"Oh, man. Hey, wait a second, didn't you say that you were looking for an extra credit project for shop class?" I asked.

"Yeah" Sarah replied.

"Well, here you go" I said...referring to her hoverboard.

"You're right, I can build a new battery for my hoverboard" Sarah said. "It's perfect, thanks Preston" she said as they fist bumped.

"Hey Preston, do you want to come over to Kanan's house and want a drink while your here?" Keigo asked Preston.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks Keigo" I said. "See you later Sarah" the two of them said as they left.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

Sarah POV

I am back home in the garage, currently working on my hoverboard.

"Shoot" I said.

"Hey Sarah" my mom said as she entered the garage.

"Yeah, mom" I said.

"Check out this machine that I invented" my mom said as I was looking at her as she was wearing the machine on her head. "Watch this. Toast" she said as the piece of toast has got closer to her mouth as she ate it. "And to wash it down. Juice" she said as she was drinking her juice. "You can eat while you're working" she said.

"Yeah, yeah, it's really great, mom. I've to keep working on my project" I said. "I've been working on this all night and I can't..." she started to say.

"Exactly. This will give you a healthy start to the day" my mom said as she took off her machine and puts it on me.

"Mom" I said.

"It's a perfect fit. So, what's your project?" my mom asked.

"I'm building a new battery for my hoverboard" I replied.

"Ah, ok" my mom said.

"This old one is toast" I said as the machine has been activated, brought the toast with jam onto my cheek. "Ah, it's all over my face, mom" I said.

My mom was using a handkerchief to wipe the jam off my face.

"My new battery should work...it just doesn't have any juice" I said as the juice got sprayed in my face. "Mom, get this off me. Get it off, get it off, get it off" I repeated as my mom took it off.