CHAPTER 18: Abrakadanger

Brody POV

Keigo, Kanan and Mr Matthews saw us walking into the school.

"Hey Kanan, Keigo and Mr Matthews" Sarah greeted.

"Hey" Keigo greeted back. "Hey guys, check this out. It's from Princess Viera from the Lion Galaxy" Mr Matthews said as Kanan showed the package to the rest of us.

Suddenly, Kanan got a weird feeling in her stomach. When she passed the box to Brian, she was running towards the toilets while all of us got a confused look on our faces when Keigo was about to follow her when he told us that they can meet us in the base as he went after Kanan.

"How did it get here?" Hayley asked. 

"Attention, please" Victor said as he stood on the table. "It's been one year since the school's tennis contest and incase you've forgotten, I was really amazing" he said as Monty turned on the screen. The screen was showing us a small montage as people just clapped. "My opponent, on the other hand, was not" he said as the screen is showing Hayley. 

"I had a really bad day" Hayley said as Calvin wrapped his arm around Hayley. 

"Ah, what a match. They say that 's was the worst in school history" Victor said. "So, who is daring enough to face me this year?" he asked as no one answered. "Fine, then. I accept this year's trophy right now" he said.

Principal Hastings grabbed the trophy and she was about to hand it to Victor. 

"I'll play you again" Hayley said as she stood in-between Victor and Principal Hastings.

Some of the students gasped a little.

"Do you really want that to happen again?" Victor questioned as he looked at the screen.

"This time, I'm prepared. Trust me, that won't happen again" Hayley said.

"Whoa" one student said.

"This year's tennis match will be today at lunchtime. See you on the court" Principal Hastings said as she left.

"See you on the court" Victor said to Hayley as he left.

🐤DRAGON MASTER🐤

Kanan POV

The others came into the base when all of them came up to the two of us. "Hey, Kanan. How are you feeling?" Hayley asked. "Yeah, I'm feeling ok a little. It was probably something that I've eaten" I said. "Are you sure? Your face looks like you've seen a ghost" Sarah said. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm going to see a doctor later" I said.

"Hey, guys! Viera sent us the Lion Fire Ninja Stars! What are these?" Preston said as he picked up a book and a wand.

"Wow, that's so cool! Now we can use these when we need some extra firepower" Calvin said.

"She's sent you a wand" Brody said to Preston.

"Yeah and an old spellbook" Preston said as he is flipping the page.

"They came with an intergalactic message disk" Mick said as he put the disk onto the table and pressed the button as Viera appeared as a hologram.

"Woah, it is Princess Viera" my dad said.

"I return to you the Ninja Stars that can control the Lion Fire Zord and the Lion Fire Armor. Also, I have a gift for Preston from the treasure room of the Lion Galaxy. It's an ancient book of really advanced magic spells and the dragon wand that goes with it. To master it, you must start at the beginning of the book and learn each spell in order. No matter what, you must not skip ahead. I hope that these are useful. Farewell, Rangers" Princess Viera said as the messaged ended.