Intro

Title: 女配自有反派疼 | The female supporting role has its own villain
Author: 枝芍

Jiang Susu suddenly had a dream, and found that she was in a dog-blood novel, and she was a professional fault-finding female supporting role who repeatedly found fault with the heroine to promote the protagonist's relationship.

After waking up from the dream, she was controlled by the power of the plot and became very strange.

The cold male lead appeared in front of her, and she fell in love with him, as if she could only see him.

But... when there is no self in the plot, that strong love will also disappear together.

She clearly knew that she didn't like the male lead!

When there is a plot in the novel that she participates in, she will always do some bad things involuntarily.

After she was once again controlled to find fault with the hostess, the hostess no longer believed her apology afterwards.

She still blushed and apologized, and skipped the physical education class and cried helplessly on the table alone.

The casual villain in the novel suddenly sat in front of her. She looked up with red eyes, and asked angrily, "Are you here to scold me for her?"

I like the heroine, does she think so too?

But the eyes of the villain in front of her were interested, "Let's see if you've been covered by something dirty."

Why did this silly girl suddenly change her temper? He really wanted to find out.

After that day, villains began to appear frequently by her side.

Rescue her and take her away by force.

After accidentally discovering that contact with the villain can affect the control of the plot, her eyes lit up!

Pulling the corners of clothes, holding hands and hugging are all daily operations!

But the villain's temper is very small, he played a basketball game and dragged her to deliver water, but she didn't expect the male lead to appear suddenly and intervene--

The girl who was obediently waiting for him seemed to be dazed, and walked up to the male lead in a daze, and asked the male lead with a sweet smile if he wanted to drink water.

The villain's face darkened, and he half hugged and half held her and dragged her away.

After losing her frame, she returned to normal.

"Ah...I'm sorry...Water, water for you."

She shook his hand and smiled sweetly at him.

It 's fierce / Master Wang x Sweet Girl Miss

#文文已给摄影

#It's not a slap in the face cool text! ! ! I do not know! ! !

#actually is the campus small sweet cake to come

# Hundreds of thousands of words small sweet cake

Content tags: female supporting role, sweet text, urban strange news, campus

search keywords: protagonist: Jiang Susu, Chu Shenbai┃ Supporting role: Shen Zhehan, Ruan Ya┃ Others : Advance collection of "A Bite of Strawberry Bo" One- sentence introduction: "Don't look at him, look at me."

Concept: There is always someone standing by your side, so don't be afraid