Chapter 11

Chapter 11

    When getting off the car yesterday, Jiang Susu clearly remembered touching Chu Shenbai's hand.

    She thought she would be able to break free next time, but the next morning it was counterproductive.

    Many people saw that 'Jiang Susu' gave Shen Zhehan love biscuits between classes, but Shen Zhehan rejected Jiang Susu in public the day before.

    They said, how much Jiang Susu likes Shen Zhehan, she doesn't even want her restraint and dignity.

    But only Jiang Susu herself knew how much she wanted to go back to the classroom.

    It would have been fine if he had only sent biscuits to Shen Zhehan, but under Shen Zhehan's refusal, the box of exquisitely packaged biscuits fell directly from Ruan Ya's head.

    Ruan Ya's face and hair were stained with crumbs of biscuits.

    "Don't blame me? Who told Shen Zhehan not to accept it? I want to see how he protects you all the time when you are not in the same class."'Jiang Susu' curled his lips, smiling sweetly with a face of first love, but this For a moment, people felt that smile was a little dazzling.

    " Stop——" "Stop

    bullying her..."

    Jiang Susu raised her hand so hard that she couldn't control her body with all her strength.

    She didn't understand "Jiang Susu"'s anger towards Ruan Ya in the plot, and she also collapsed because of the repeated control of the plot.

    "Jiang Susu! Shen Zhehan won't like you even more if you are like this, you are like this!" Ruan Ya was trembling with anger, looking at her stubbornly with a pair of lovely and pitiful eyes, with tears on the verge of shedding.

    'Jiang Susu' didn't seem to care anymore, she sneered: "So what if you don't like it? I just don't like you."

    Her eyes were contemptuous, as if she was looking at humble ants.

    Ruan Ya was hoarse, paused and did not speak again.

    In Jiamu High School, identity suppression was too real.

    Don't mess with the rich second generation, it is a rule that all top students agree on.

    Ruan Ya lowered her head, and a girl who couldn't see her accompanied her to deal with the biscuit crumbs on her clothes and hair.

    'Jiang Susu' watched Ruan Ya go out with raised eyes, with a faint smug smile on her face.

    If Shen Zhehan doesn't like her, then she will make life difficult for the girl Shen Zhehan likes.

    In this school, who can control her.

    The girl's smile became bigger and bigger, and the classmates beside her looked at her as a stranger, and finally realized that Jiang Susu had changed.

    They didn't think much about it, they just felt that love was really scary.

    Returning to her seat, Jiang Susu regained control of her body.

    There were whispers from classmates, and vague eyes, even Xiao Keyan looked at her in the crowd a few steps away.

    Jiang Susu, who was beautiful and lovable since she was a child, felt so hopeless for the first time.

    Fog gradually formed in front of her eyes, Jiang Susu didn't like to cry in front of others.

    But everyone looked at her.